why was he angry?

ADRIJA'S POV

The change in his behavior , voice and the way he looks at me has changed totally.
And it's very soft and careful.

After sitting for a while aunty came and we started planning , she shared what she wants and added up my own idea.
I love my job sooo much and am always ready to show my creativity.
I was sharing the idea with Pooja aunty when I felt someone staring at me I looked up when I saw Sharad, with fruit juice.
I took the glass of the juice and got back to work on my ipad.

When he said " Mujhe apke creativity kafi pasand hai,lekin ek request hai ki please Living room ke designing k baad mere room ka v dekh lena".
*he said in reqesting voice*

" Aa, app kya, kya chahte hai apne room k liye,, mujhse idea share kijiye phir mei usmein aone according ideas or creativity laga kr final look kregy" I replied

SHARAD'S POV

I like her creativity level and her thoughts, the way her visual comes into reality is something I adore alot.

I think I am falling for her, I have always liked her , I still remember our first conversation.

  Flashback:-
" Aagye mei wapasss" *in exciting voice* Adrija said.

I turned and saw a pretty girl she looked around the age of 22 or 23 she was so happy to come back home, she didn't looked like a Royal princess, she looked like a simple girl, she looked simple yet elegant.  Her wavy black hair fall till her waist, she was wearing a simple kurti paired with jeans and jhumka.

She touched everyone's feet and said hello to everyone, Akshat greeted her with hug and came introduced us.

When she saw me, she stood still as if she has just witnessed a ghost, but her eyes were different, the emotions her eyes showed was different, she was smiling but also blushing as if she is feeling something for me ( or may be I am overthinking).

Flashback ends__

Ek vo din tha or ek aaj ka din hai, mei aaj v usko dekh kr bhul jata hu mere aas pass kaun hain, kya kr rha hai, ya kya ho rha hai.

I think I am falling for her. And,,,This is the reason why I got so aggressive after what happened last night.

~~~~~~~~~~

Hello readers:-)))
I hope you all are enjoying so farr,,, please drop your reviews and share this story with all your friends.