are you jealous ??

SHARAD'S POV

I rarely raise my hands on someone, last time when I hit someone I don't remember exactly, but what happened today at the party was something I couldn't image, Akshat has already told my about tye warnings they got from
T

he JADEJA'S, the warning may look normal but it's actually not and after tye warning mail sent to us they have moved from Rajasthan, there location is somewhere in Europe, it's not very hard for me to move to Europe and end the family of Jadeja's because it's just two person in the family who are sick , rest entire family including Mrs, Jadeja is very sweet lady, and friend of my mother and a part of NGO my mother run for the Safety of women.

But still I can't do anything because Akshat doesn't want me to, he doesn't want me to get into this .

But one thing I can't forget is how beautiful Adrija looked today, how calm she looked while she was eating "golgappa" I understand every girl love this food but Adrija enjoy this food.

I want to kill her "male friend AKLESH" hiw dare he touch her, how dare he walk after her to restroom just to scare her. What kind of real men does that?
Even tho I was so angry but her one scared look made me calm I forget for a second what she went through.

It was sweet of her brother who took care of his friend.

But I can't study my own reaction that happened after I saw her with her friend sitting and having drink and then how I felt my cheeks getting red because of anger for what she went through.

ADRIJA'S POV

Bhaiya didn't said what happened last night to papa, which I am glad  for, not because my father will get angry on me, but he would actually kill Akhlesh for his actions.

Today I have to attend a meeting with SHARAD'S mother as she want to design her living room again, when I say again I mean he renovates her mansion every year, and this time we are planning to give her living room a new look.

I am excited to see Sharad there as well, he always appriciates my ideas and loves the design I do for his mansion.

I reached their place around 10am ( with my guards ofcourse), but when I reached their Mrs Pooja Chauhan (mother of Sharad Chauhan) was not there, one of the helpers informed me that she went to  Shiv mandir.
I sat on sofa waiting , when I saw few books kept on the shelf , I moved there and picked one amd started reading.

" App books mei doobe hue kafi sundar lagte hai" a deep voice interupted me, when I raised my eyes I saw Sharad in neatly combed hair and green kurta paired with white pajama. I was not looking at time I was staring at him.

" Umeed krta hu mei ki thik thak lag rha hu! " again he interrupted my beautiful view of him.
I felt shy and started blushing. I looked everywhere but not him.
"Haan haan thik lag rhe hai app, mei bs aunty Or Priya ka intezaar kr rhe hu" *in barely audible voice*
I replied .

He started moving towards me and I moved back where I realized I don't have anywhere to go.

" Kya ab app thik hai, kl raat kafi dare hue lag rhe the app? " *he said*
"Haan ab thik hu mei."  *this time in audible voice*

"Kl mei Akhlesh ki wajh se nhi apke wajh se dare the, ki khi app usko jaan se na maar de"
"Maar to mai diya hota, kyu ki jis tarike se vo apke chune ka koshis kr rha tha vo mujhe pasand nhi aaya" *he said bending over her so that she can see her face clearly*

" Acha ji or apko kya jalan ho rha tha ya sach mei gussa aarha tha, kyu ki maine dekha app jis tarah se dekh rhe the hm dono ko"  she said in confident voice raising her head to look at him

But the way he looked back at her gave her butterflies.
His eyes were soft,  the smile on his face was calm and he was seeing her as if she is the most beautiful thing ever existed on this planet.
His looks made me nervous.

" Apne bataya nhi, kya apko jalan ho rhe the? " I asked again
He turns back and said in his deep voice
"Mujhe jalan nhi hote, mujhe gussa aata hai " he said in his deep voice which gave me goosebumps and shivers to spin,  his anger can be felt in his voice

But why was he angry?

~~~~~~~~
Hello readers:-)))

Hope you all the doing great!!
Keep reading  and enjoying, also don't forget to share it with your friends 🐼🐼