part-3(ch-1-Reset)

It was almost 6 pm and Rylie had been staring at the picture for almost an hour when she noticed that the  basketball picture had a guy with blonde hair just like John's at the back . She was suprised that there wasn't a photo of him. But leaving that she went on to try and do something else, that s was usually the time she would for night walks , eversince she had hopped on this case it didn't feel like her mom had gone away, infact she felt like she was with her every step of the way guiding herself towards the clues,keys and all the answers.she slid on her turquoise leggings and a matching top which had a flower splashed on to it towards the right arm, she had gotten it for her birthday,'Although it would've looked weird to anyone , but this had meant a lot to her, she had wanted it since she was ten and she could never get it cause her dad would've never approved of it , and it had just seemed like a really bad idea but last year when her mum had gotten to know about it she had gone to like ten different stores,until she had found one set that could just about fit her, it was tight on her but she had never minded it, her mom had known that she would die eventually she had been hesitant towards the idea of chemo and tests ,but when Rylie had found out she was ofcourse devastated,and she had insisted her mom go for the treatments but even the doctors that said that it was impossible,and that's what happened her mom didn't last long and the call had come in early in the morning.As rylie was walking down the street all curled up in her thoughts she saw something that "something"  had soon turned into a bllury 'someone' as the figure came closer she could see that it was someone familiar.
Hey' Amanda!(The voice shouted)
Amanda?Rylie stood still and looked around her to see if Hynjuin had been waving to someone else but there was no one, only then did she realise that she was Amanda,not really that was just the fake name she had to give so that she could be able to interview Hynjuin. The name had stuck to her it almost acted as a shield or a wall between him and her, and him not knowing it was him had just made the whole talking thing quite manageable, she still hated him, he hadn't changed but she had and she was not falling for it this time.
',hey, Hynjuin,what are you doing now and here?-
Uhm .mm , so I acctualy had this block party thing so I was just planning the activities and that's pretty much why I'm here.
',Do you want me to drop you?
No-no it's uhh-h fine,no need.
', okes ',
',So, what are you doing ,perhaps, breaking into a strangers house to interview them or unh going to the detective secret hideout.
Rylie whispered to herself ,( what is wrong with him)
She replied ', Nothing acctualy,
Oh,he replied,his smile went down,I was hoping for a cool thrilling ad-Rylie didn't let him finish - NO!she said she could feel the rage burning inside of her,she couldn't handle it but she'd have to , she'd have to do it all,
',Ok,he sighed , he hopped and walked in a pretzel pattern,he gave off a smile, grabbing her arm and interlocking their fingers,
No, I am NOT HOLDING YOUR STICKY AND DIRTY HANDS,they were not stinky, but if she touched him for even one more second she could puke,her head felt like a microwave with popcorn popping around , her brain was like pooping pop-corn always going on the least obvious paths.
Ok jezz! Atleast can we walk till there together, he said pointing at the end of the  one way road and the start of the diversion , he would propobally change paths there.
Ok, she said reluctantly,
,' Shouldn't you be at school?'he asked.
I've pulled a sickie,OK?'Rylie said.'Dont make me feel worse about it then I already do.'
'You've never pulled a sickie before?'
'Only ever missed  school once ,Ever.And that was because of a fracture ',she said quietly,her eyes facing towards the ground and on her sneakers.
'So, Amanda,do you have any social, like Instagram or Twitter?
Rylie paused for a moment, she still had to get used to her name,', oh yeah, umm no, I don't,I try to stay off of social media and all.
Oh cool he replied, you know I was a jerk when I was small, but ever since- he paused -you don't know about it .
What do I not know, Rylie asked even though she probably knew what he was gonna say, but she still asked to sound genuine.
Oh so, my dad died, I live with this rich family, I'm home alone all the time and everyone ignores me because of what happened last Christmas and uhh, you know I should probably go umm, bayeee,stranger, and thanks for listening to me.
Bye, Rylie replied, she told herself that he's been acting different'ly,but deep down she still knew that he was a jerk and this was exactly how he would pull up his jerkiness,he would first comfort her and then BOOM!he takes advantage of that and there she is in a prank again, but she wasn't Rylie she was Amanda , could she trust him? The question hadn't seemed like one because the answer was a very simple no,but one part of her was with hope but it kept getting shut down, on the other hand what happened last Christmas,  she wanted to know, she could ask him tomorrow.