Part-2(ch-1- A deep dive)

"11:34"Rylie said as the clock ticked completing it's last second rotation.Rylie had been laying on her bed and staring at the clock for about what had seemed like ages. She couldn't decide between following her mother's orders and legacies or her age old nemesis Even saying his name startled her. Their anguish towards eachother had started when they were just in middle school. It was the last semester and everything had been going on well.she decided to create a list to see whether she should consider meeting Hynjuin.

Fall- the season of accidents and consequences.
List.
These are a list of the things that happened between
'September and November'
Day:15/9
The day I got hate emails from him.it didn't say his name but it was obvious that it was him.
Day:20/9
The day he had borrowed my geometry box during a test so that he could top this year.he didn't look smart but he was unfortunately smart but still not smarter than me.
Day:29/9
The day i thought there was a ily letter in my locker but it ended up being a prank
Day:5/10
The day i finally accepted his apologies and said yes to him to go to the school prom.
Day:8/10
The day had come and we were having loads of fun.we were had just started dancing and he left my hand and started acting as if he didn't even know me.when the program was over I raced towards him in my dress and found him talking to AVA!?.
Wth. I overhead him telling the girl about how he had pulled of the prank and I had fell for it.
Day:20/11
The so called""ACCIDENTS"" continued and gradually got even more serious.as in test serious he even tried to destroy my homework.
Day:25/12
It was way past September and it was Christmas.I was so shocked to find him at our party ,I tried to tell my dad how much of a trouble maker , but he just laughed it off saying that, l must be joking.he was trying to put the ornaments on the tree and he dropped one then another then another until I pulled him away from the tree and he fell off from the ladder.his sudden fall caused a loud gasp in the room. He acted as if he had been hurt and when his parents came to help him up he switched his face towards me in a puppy face."TRYING" to look guilty.he asked me why I had done that but with everybody's faces faced towards me I stumbled fell over and ran over to my room before my parents had a chance to ground me.
Day: 28/12
He had come over to my house to apologise and just as he left , my phone blasted with so many hate emails by now I was shure that it was him.
The last day..
This was the day when the footage of me saying the most atrocious things was released it included footage of me saying how I loved Hynjuin and how I would do anything in my way to be his.I hadn't actually said those things I wouldn't even say that if I was being held at gun point.It had to be him and his new ai app he had been raving about since the the start of the week. But that didn't matter anymore everyone already thought that the leaked footage of me was real. When Hynjuin found out he came up to me and tried explaining how he was so sorry but anyone could tell looking at him that he was lying to my face.

Pheww! Rylie had been writing for such a long time she had almost forgotten the main reason she had even started listing all these reasons. It had sort of been very relaxing for her to just write down all of his wrong doings. She put the paper aside and told herself that she would think about this chaos tomorrow

It was the weekend .and she woke up in the afternoon,she went down for breakfast, It was pancakes her dad had left early today.so she would have to be alone yet again.as she was having breakfast she remembered the letter and the list she was making yesterday. Her face went dull in a way that couldn't be described she could feel the nervousness and the thought of choosing the right decision well she didn't even know what was right anymore just as she was about to get lost in her endless spiral of thoughts she got the idea of actually meeting Hynjuin but not as Rylie but.. A DISGUISE! The idea had seemed pretty good at the moment but as the time came closer she realised that being in disguise would only make the interview more convenient for him and it was her she couldn't even see her face but ... Slowly building up her courage she finally made the decision she would have to do it for her after all the things matriarch ( her mom) had done for her this was the least that she could do. but the next question would be where did Hynjuin live ofcourse her mom had written the adress but had he.. ac-actually found a home! He had been in the foster care of a rich family during school. And even if this was his real adress how did my mom find out. And if she really was this smart and intelligent how was I going to she finally remembered the real reason why she was doing all of this , she had to crack a murder. She would have to do research and interviews and so many more things that she had zero experience of doing. There was no way that she could give up now. Maybe the letters could help her and maybe she should watch some interviews so that she would know what to ask. So she spent the next couple of hours watching brit Smith and Glossy rivera's interviews.