Part 1(ch - SDSU)

Friends! I gasped how could she thinks me and Hynjuin would be friends after all that and m-murder and JOURNALIST! My eyes stood still I was on the drive way when I caught sight of Malcom and Sarah beside the pine and fir  trees across the road on tudor lane. She waved a hi to them in figure 8 motion up and down went her hand like the figure eight and Sarah was the first one see me she ran across from the cross road in he front.Malcom not far behind raced after her not knowing where she was heading.Sarah came and hugged me tight .
I'm not a hugger you know and I would appreciate you to let go of me.Rylie said giving the look that spoke the words " I AM ANNOYED CANT YOU SEE!!!"she must've have read that look cause she hastily let go.
Oh it uh-h you "Hi" Malcom said he had just noticed her and it seemed like he wasn't excited to see her maybe he was maybe Rylie just couldn't read that look on his face weither had it been saying ' yay i love you' or ' yay i hate you' she couldn't tell. All she knew was that they needed to head to miles ' house . All of them had some sort of vehicle but miles had been the first person to volunteer his house was just 4 houses down and they were gonna have to walk that distance .They were all standing on the pavement only them and the awkward silence between them. Malcom starting to head towards miles' house to fill up the silence with crooked footsteps. Noone could tell if the awkward silence had been better or his stammered and crooked footsteps either way they had to get going anyway. They had started walking.and soon after they had reached his house.
Oh hey ! Miles said ina loud stiff tone ready to pounce on a tiger if he could find one.
Umm hi, Rylie said they all sat in the car Sarah sat beside Rylie.
It took you guys ages to come? Said Miles.
I'm sorry you know Malcom always making us late.
Excuse me, it's you who's always making us late doing your 50 step skin care routine! Malcom said in a glaring tone.
Firstly,It's a 12 step routine,and second it's you whose always getting us late,Sarah said.
No,it's you.
Its definitely not me it's you.
It's you.
No it's you.
No it's you.
It-before they could fight anymore Rylie Jumped in between them with her hands stretched out signalling them to stop.hey stop fighting now both of you arr- she paused to think saying that they both were gonna make them late would only make them even more angry . So they stopped and sat in the car.they sat in the car.

It was was only 6 and it had started to get dark

It was was only 6 and it had started to get dark .Rylie's head was outside the window she was looking at the woods as the grey suv quickly passed away from each tree.but she frantically turned back into the car as soon as she saw the sign reading Ellwood.Crazy kids ahead, everyone ducked and it was infact true they were crazy and Elwood as much as the name Ellwood sounded sweet and angelic it wasn't even close to liveable. If you ended up here on the street be prepared to be pied maybe even ducked into green slime that was their new trick for st Patrick's day.So many people had tried so many new tactics to get rid of their disgusting ideas. But for the time being nothing had worked and people had even started moving out.

The car came to a stop with a thud. They had reached the campus. They all got down they stayed in the campus checking out the merch the frat buildings and the dance,singing and radio associates.
Rylie stepped in towards the guest bathroom and quickly ran out it had smelled like vodka,undertones of sweat and the slightest undertones of vomit.she finally got out restricting the smell and hoping that the dorms didn't smell atleast half as bad as the public restroom.
Rylie took a tentative step inside the dinner place which was filled with the background voices of various people all rushed and mushed together to sound like a weird chant that would go like" raggxghdeuvfj lah blab." But when she was taking the slightest of turns DON'T LOOK AT HIM.
DON'T LOOK AT HIM.
DON'T LOOK AT HIM.
DON'T LOOK AT HIM.
DON'T LOOK AT HIM.
           great
She looked at him.
she saw a man with blonde hair blue eyes like the Pacific Ocean.wearing straight grey trousers, white trainers that looked like they were either from puma or addidas and a shirt that said the U of Chicago.she looked again to verify if it was really him ,YES, it was him her first instinct was to approach him and scowl at him and make him pay for what he did but after she tried taking the first step towards him her feet were there stuck to the ground and she couldn't move. She reluctantly turned the other way . It had been 2§hours and she couldn't stop thinking about the letter and Hynjuin it was like there was no escape .No way she could turn around and say that it never happened or to believe that it never happened she would have to interview Hynjuin even the thought of that made her spine twist there was no way out she would have to do it tomorrow morning.