Rescue

Not long after, the siblings changed out of their clothes again, folded them neatly and placed them beside the bed, changed into their old clothes from before, and began to clean the house.

Qibao doesn't care, and goes back to her room and closes the door and enters the space.

Qibao exhaled. The space was still comfortable and neither hot nor cold. She took out a bottle of Fatsia - (brand name) water from the refrigerator, sat on the sofa, and took a big sip.

Xiaoling also came in and sat beside his master, and the two black bears followed him in with eagerness. Upon seeing that their master drank without a clue as to what she was drinking, their eyes were fixed on the Fatsia water in Qibao's hand without blinking, and they even stuck out a small piece of their tongues out.

Qibao was being stared at a little too much and couldn't stop drinking, unhappily having taken two bottles out of the fridge, popping the caps off and placing them in their hands.

It could be seen that the black bear was happy. They imitated Qibao, holding the bottle in both hands and pouring it into their mouth, drinking most of the bottle in one breath.

Xiaoling complained from the sidelines: "These two are very edible. They have eaten a lot of fruits on the mountain and drank a lot of water from the spiritual spring."

Qibao said: "Then since little Ling'er is unhappy, I will send them back to the mountains tomorrow? Okay?"

Xiaoling said: "Sending them back isn't so bad, although they are a little bit more edible, but they still have advantages, they are very obedient, they will do whatever I tell them to do, for the sake of this aspect, I will agree that they will stay in the space from now on."

Qibao knew that Xiaoling was a duplicitous person. He wanted more people to accompany him to relieve his boredom, so he just talked about it for fun.

Qibao changed the subject and said: "Xiaoling, I'm going to start cultivating a force of my own, are there any secret techniques that are suitable for them?"

"Well, when the time comes, you will bring them into the space, I will help you train them properly, just mind your own business, don't worry, they won't know the secret of the space, even if they do I can eliminate all their memories of the space." Xiaoling said.

"Well, then I'm relieved." Qibao said.

Xiong Da and Xiong Er also sat on the ground by Qibao's feet, listening to their master and Xiaoling's chatting, and whether or not they were taking a sip of the Fatsia water, and wondering how much they could understand.

Qibao played comfortably with Xiaoling in the space for a long time, and then went out after eating and drinking.

Thinking that the siblings hadn't eaten dinner yet, she took them on a trip outside.

There were still quite a lot of people outside, and when they came to the street, there were many other vendors selling snacks on the side of the road who were chanting.

The siblings followed behind Qibao and looked around, every now and then taking a deep breath of the aroma emanating from the various snacks that were wafting about.

Qibao was not stingy either, she bought a lot of snacks for the siblings to take, let them eat whatever they want, the siblings followed Qibao's back while shopping and eating, not to mention how happy they were.

Qibao smiled and thought about letting them enjoy it for a few days. After all, they would start martial arts training and there would be no chance of living the happy life they have now.