Lianhua (Lotus) Village

The shopkeeper packed the prepared clothes, Qibao took the clothes, paid the money and left the clothing store, heading towards the house she bought in the town.

After arriving at the house and closing the door, Qibao took the clothes she bought into the space and put on the men's clothes she just bought. Although she is only six years old, she is taller than her peers because of the spiritual spring water. Wearing a dark green robe with a jade pendant hanging around her waist, and her hair tied back, she looked like a young master.

Qibao was very satisfied. Anyway, few people would suspect a child of her age when she dressed as a boy. At most, they would say that the boy looked like a girl.

Qibao took out the two large black men's robes and asked the two big black bears to put them on. The black bears didn't know how to put on clothes, and Qibao was busy for a long time before they put them on, and made some coverings, and wrapped the two black bears from their heads to their toes. Took two more bucket hats with black veils and put them on their heads, and they really did look like two fat human bodyguards.

Qibao also specifically told them to walk upright and not to lift their clothes or take off their hats. She also taught them to walk in a human posture, it took a long time to teach them, seeing that they learned in a decent manner, Qibao then took them out of the space.

Qibao walked out the door with the bears, yes just now she had named the two bears on the spot, they sounded like brothers.

Qibao holding a paper fan, with Xiong Da and Xiong Er around the alley to the street, one hand pinned behind the back, one hand fanning herself, with two burly guards, like a rich son out to blow up the street.

The people on the street looked at this strange trio, especially the two at the back. They were tall and strong, and they were not easy to mess with. How dare they keep staring at them, if they angered these two, just that figure alone could crush a person, the people passing by kept their heads down and stayed far away.

Qibao could hear the discussions of street vendors from time to time. Although it was very far, she still heard it.

"Whose young master is this? Why haven't I seen him in Huamen Town?"

"I haven't seen one either, but at a glance it looks like he's either rich or noble, maybe he's one of the young masters out to play."

"Look at those two behind him, wrapped up so tightly in the middle of summer, either they have some kind of disease or they're just too ugly."

"Shh! You don't want your life? You're not afraid of being heard. Do you think that figure is something you can offend? One slap can make you stunned several times."

The man shut up and stopped talking.

At this time, a child's loud cry was heard, and Qibao looked in the direction of the sound.

Only to see a woman standing on the side of the road, with a scared face covering the mouth of the child in her arms, not wanting him to cry out, the child was dropping tears while stretching out his little finger and pointing to Qibao's side.

When the woman saw Qibao looking over, she immediately looked at Qibao and the two "strong men" behind her with a look of fear.

She was not afraid of Qibao, the child, but she was afraid of the two people behind Qibao who were two or three heads taller than her and bigger than her.

Qibao comforted him: "Auntie, I'm really sorry for scaring your child."

The woman was a little frightened and said: "No, no... it's my child who is ignorant. I hope you won't blame me."