birthday party

Princess name :- ADRIJA RAGHUVANSI ; CEO name :- SHARAD CHAUHAN

Adrija's POV
"Papa please let me go to my best friend's birthday party" I plead in front of my father ( SURYA RAGHUVANSI , we are the ROYAL family of Rajastan)
"No" he said in his firm yet dominating voice.
I got very upset, because my father never said "NO" to me but this time the son of enemy family ( THE JADEJA'S), has actually warned my father to harm me or my sister , because he wanted to marry me, and ofcourse my father rejected the offer because they are very much involved in mafia, and every illegal things you can image off.
I ran towards my only problem solver my brother AKSHAT RAGHUVANSHI ( he is my elder brother but also the perfect brother , he is a brother every girl need, he loves me and my sister beyond any limit, he handles us with so much care and love, he handles our tanturm , he fulfills every wishes, he does everything for us HE IS THE BEST BROTHER) , he asked in his caring voice "what happened bachi? " (Kid)

"I wanna visit to my best friend's birthday party today, she is gonna be 23 and I can't miss her birthday party or else she will kill me" I replied in requesting voice.

"Hmmmm, okay, but I will come with you, you already know the tension our papa is in now, and I can't risk leaving you alone"

" Okay , I don't have any problem going with you to Mridula's birthday party , I will get in 1hr , wait for me" I came back in my room and started getting ready meanwhile my brother went to our father to inform him about the plan and security guards that will be coming with us.

I did my skin care routine and did a no makeup make-up look, I decided to do lose curls for my hair, the dress I selected was INDO WESTERN dhoti suit with shrug, INDO WESTERN because it's a theme party.

I took exactly one hour to get ready, when I came down stairs I found my brother with three more guards waiting for me. I smile at my brother and said hello to rest of the guards, all the guards in this mansion are well behaved and in happy mood untill and unless someone tries to mess with us.

I heard bhaiya (elder brother) talking with his Best Friend SHARAD CHAUHAN, Sharad is a 6'4 tall, with black hair and intense black eyes, he looks very powerful and is mascular with well defined jawline and always in shape beared. I have always liked his personality and CHAUHAN'S are the only family,my family can trust on blindly and SHARAD is my brother's best friend.
When bhaiya saw me he asked the driver to start the car ,I and bhaiya settled down in one car with driver, and the rest guards took other car. Bhaiya cut the call and praised me saying how pretty I look.
"Thank you bhaiya, app hmesha mere tarif krte hai, (you always praise me bhaiya), wase aaj app bhout jaldi baat kr liye apne dost se, aiese kaise ?(today your call ended shortly, how's this possible)
"Sharad needed to be some where with his mother" bhaiya said.

"Ohh"

We reached the location of the birthday party bhaiya said me to go inside and enjoy the party while he will wait outside as he needed to do some work.

I went inside and tried to search MRIDULA I saw her talking to someone but I can barely see her clearly because the mam who stood in front of her was tall enough to hide her.

I went to her to and wished her HAPPY BIRTHDAY without bothering who is she talking too, after tight hug and wishing her. I tuned to face a man I have crush (I actually like him but am scared to accept this) SHARAD CHAUHAN , Mridula didn't know about him because I never shared anything about this to anyone, she even didn't know that he is my brother's bestfriend. She introduced me to him saying her mother and SHARAD'S mother are bestfriends after the introduction. I took her aside and told her everything, I even told her that I like him. We both are totally opposite in choosing a men's personalities, she like someone who is not very tall and look very soft and someone who is not very aggressive, but I like someone like SHARAD.

I went back to Sharad and said "hello" and also informed him that bhaiya is outside so if he wants to meet him he can call him.

When I was talking to him I saw a different side of Sharad, he looked at me with soft eyes, and gentle smile on his face. He looked at me with so much love in his eyes, we have rarely seen each other , only in family functions and get togethers, but this time I just felt different.
But anyways I want back ti my Best Friend and met other friends and our ex-batchmates too.

Mridula and I are interior designers, we completed our course from NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF DESIGN, Ahmedabad. I come from royal background and she as well comes from upper class family, but still I like her lifestyle more then I do mine, because she is free to do whatever she likes, living in Rajasthan means I have guard all the time specially when I am outside the mansion. I even do interior designing of mansions my fathers friends have but she on other side can do whatever she wants. I miss the freedom she have, but she never liked me because of my ROYAL TAG, she always liked me because of who I am.

~~~~~~~
Hello my dear readers:-))))

It's my first time writing a story, I hope you all like this.
If there is some error or any grammatical mistake ,feel free to comment that.
Next time I will make I don't repeat it.

Keep reading and enjoying, also don't forget to share it with your friends 🐼🐼