Moving on? - intro

Starts from 17th May episode:-

                                                                                        *********

Abhira stood stunned by everything she heard in the temple. Ruhi and Armaan's past? and none of them bothered to tell her? was she really that hated? Her mind ran in all directions. How she missed the signs she saw. She didn't take it that seriously which was THE BIGGEST MISTAKE. She had been cheated. 

Her head hurt. It hurt so much that she didn't know what to think. She turned back to see a happy Ruhi dancing and giggling like she had won in life, she actually had but for the first time..she wasn't feeling happy for her. 

Unknowingly she had developed feelings for Armaan yet she divorced him but she wasn't ready to see him getting married to someone. Especially Ruhi. Damnit. 

She wiped her tears furiously as she rushed to her college. She had an exam to write, and she couldn't fail especially because of her love and jealousy. Her mumma wouldn't be proud to see her daughter do this. Not atleast for her career and dreams. She had to move on..for herself. Her mumma. 

                                                                                         ******

Short intro for my lovely readers<3 (don't hate me pls..)
missed my updates? I missed them too..
please stick around, i'll be updating very very soon. (just rlly busy)