My solace - 6

Read previous chapters to understand 

***********************************

"Hope you had a great flight." The cabin crew greeted. 

"Ofcourse! my baby made it 100 times better." Yuvraj smirked.

"Oh please..." Abhira rolled her eyes. 

"what? I'm telling the truth...i'm pretty sure our life would be as good as the flight soon enough." Yuvraj smiled. 

"Oh, alright! have a safe journey and enjoy Udaipur!" The cabin crew awkwardly said.

"Sure." Abhira smiled. 

Abhira was way excited to meet the Poddars regardless of what they did to her. She took several deep breaths around and tried hard not to anger Yuvraj so that he changes his decision. She wanted to know where they were going but was afraid of his questions. She knew Yuvraj would catch her lying instantly and she wouldn't miss the opportunity to escape the prison. Since her phone was constantly tracked by Yuvraj she remained hopeless throughout the journey and wished she escaped quicker. She anxiously waited till Yuvraj got the luggage and boarded to taxi. 

"Finally." Yuvraj sighed. 

"What finally?" Abhira asked looking out the window. 

"My hands hurt after picking 3 suitcases. What do you carry baby?" Yuvraj flirted. 

"Cloths, makeup, books, headphones, hoodies, chargers, brushes etc. Anything more?" Abhira asked annoyed. 

"Uh nothing.." Yuvraj felt awkward. 

"Chalo..that's good. Driver drive as fast as you can." Abhira snorted. 

"Umm..sure ma'am." The driver answered.

********************************************** 

Soon enough they reached the hotel and checked in. Abhira was confused as they were supposed to stay at the resort where the Marrige was gonna happen. However, she didn't ask Yuvraj thinking he would lose patience and take her to France. She remained quiet the entire time until Yuvraj questioned her silence. 

"Why isn't my baby talking?"  Yuvraj asked cupping her cheeks. 

"Because I don't wanna-" Abhira said examining the room. 

"Baby, if you're tensed how we're gonna sleep, then chill..I'll sleep on this couch and you sleep on the bed if you want. We wouldn't share a bed till marrige babe." Yuvraj said softly. 

"Wow..I didn't know that. But thanks." Abhira was taken aback by Yuvraj's politeness 

"Whatever. Room service or dine?" Yuvraj asked arranging the things. 

"Dine." Abhira answered sternly. 

"Geez okay..also if you didn't know..tomorrow we gotta meet my sister's family." Yuvraj said in a hurry. 

"Soo..what time are we leaving?" Abhira asked in excitement. 

"11 am. it's an hour distance so the faster we leave the faster we come back."n Yuvraj said leaving the room. 

"PERFECTT!! THANK YOU KANHA JI." Abhira thought to herself smiling. 

"Now do you want to come or-" Yuvraj asked peeping into the room.

"Yeah yeah..I'm coming."  Abhira ran. 

**********************************************************
*In the dine room* 

"Hi ma'am hi sir..how may I help you?" the waiter asked. 

"Umm..one salad and cheese sticks." Abhira said.

"And for me..just a glass of beer." Yuvraj said examining the bar section. 

"Sure ma'am, and sir..we don't provide Alcohol in dine room..you may wanna go to the bar section." The waiter explained.

"Baby, will you stay here until I gulp some shots? I won't take long." Yuvraj glared at her. 

"Sure.." Abhira said in disgust. 

"Chalo then..if I don't find you..then don't tell me I didn't warn you." Yuvraj smirked before leaving. 

Abhira paid no heed and felt suffocated. Yuvraj had literally tracked her every move and  she could feel his glares at her from the bar room. She tried not to look and shivered at every glare. She kept looking around as she was bored and her phone was in the room. Until she saw a familiar face. Rohit? She stared in horror seeing her ex - brother in law work as a bar waiter and look sick and pale. She wanted to go but knew Yuvraj was constantly staring at her with a vodka in his hand she tried hard to control herself but when she saw Rohit come out of the Bar section. She gestured Yuvraj that she wanted to use the restroom and left. She followed Rohit and patted his shoulder and the reaction was priceless. 

"Bhabi..?"  Rohit asked in tears.

"Rohit..you?? here? in this state..why how.." Abhira asked 

"Sorry bhabi..I couldn't tolerate the pain at home. This bar has been my job since 2 years." Rohit cried.

"What pain?? everyone thought you were dead...why.." Abhira asked angrily.

"Then let is be bhabi...I couldn't live with a wife who loves my step-brother." Rohit blurted out but covered his mouth in horror. 

Abhira froze. Maybe she was right that time. Roohi loved Armaan and so did he. Her eyes welled up with tears but she wiped them off. She had no relation with Armaan nor Roohi. Even if she was still in the marrige for a little while..she was a mere responsibility. So why does she care? She saw the pain and suffering in Rohit's eyes and gave him some water. 

"It's fine. I'm okay." Abhira lied. 

"What do you mean you're fine bhabi? aren't you living with Armaan bhai...?" Rohit queried 

"No." Abhira answered lifelessly 

"Why? were you really on that 1 year deal?" Rohit asked.

"Yea." Abhira lied

"Hmm...i'm sorry. Why are you here tho? you don't drink right?" Rohit asked. 

"No..just came here for fun ahha." Abhira laughed. 

"No bhabhi..I don't trust you." Rohit said concerned. 

"Yes rohit! i became a famous lawyer." Abhira said

"Wait..for real? congrats bhabi! maybe If i was home I would've thrown the world's largest party." Rohit smiled. 

"I would've loved that." Abhira grinned.

"But it still doesn't give a reason to come here and party na?' Rohit asked

"Yeah..I'm a weirdo..weirdo's love these places." Abhira tried acting chill. 

"well bhabi..I know you are not ok..tell me. I might be younger than you but 100% not a kid. Tell me do you need some help." Rohit asked glancing at a man staring at Abhira. 

Abhira felt Yuvraj's footsteps and voice in the dine room as he walked out of the bar. She didn't want to hurt Rohit so she pulled him in a corner and whispered "Estar aquí a las 12 am. Ejecutar ayuda" which meant 'Be here. 12 am run help.' Rohit immediately understood and nodded. Abhira thanked him and walked away to Yuvraj. Rohit carefully examined Yuvraj from a side.

"Where were you baby?" Yuvraj asked as sweetly as possible. 

"washroom." Abhira answered. 

'don't lie..the waiter told me that the food was left here 14 mins ago." Yuvraj's tone got sharper.

"So? can a girl not go to the washroom?" Abhira asnwered in a soft tone. 

"ofc but why take 20 mins?" Yuvraj asked walking towards her. 

"My wish." Abhira glared and pushed him in a side. 

*************************************************************************
we're getting closer to AbhiMaan's reunion :)
Hope you loved rohit in today's update lol
the drama is closer!!! 

100 votes plsss <3 🥺🥺

byeeeeeeeeeeeeee