My solace - 2

Read previous chapter to understand

***********************************

"T-they have a son? what if it's Yuvraj.." Armaan thought. 

"Armaan-" Roohi whispered taking him out of his thoughts. 

"Y-yes Roohi.." Armaan whispered back.

"Come with me." Roohi dragged him to the room.

"Roohi, what the heck are you doing??" Armaan asked pulling himself out of her grip. 

"Armaan, what the heck ARE YOU DOING? when we have a chance to reunite then why aren't you doing anything? Rohit's gone for almost 2 years, Abhira's gone..and both of us love each other yet are stuck in these relations. Armaan..you said I was the one..i..then why don't you say no to dadi sa? will you say it on your last day or what? I waited for Abhira to go but-" Roohi stopped. 

"Roohi..what did you say?" Armaan asked walking towards her. 

"I meant I waited for Abhira to leave but you know what she left in 7 months which is a clear sign we belong to each other Mr Armaan Poddar..pleasee." Roohi cried. 

"Roohi, what am I supposed to go and confess? That we love each other? Rohit is still alive and you are my brother's wife. I won't interfere in your issues with anyone. You love me, ok..but me? No I don't..all I felt for you was a dumb attraction which disappeared when I met Abhira..I loved, love and will love Abhira only. I don't care how bad you feel or what you do but please mind your god dam business Mrs Roohi Rohit Poddar." Armaan said

"Ok..you don't love me...ok you love Abhira..so you're still gonna marry Ananya?" Roohi asked controlling her tears. 

"Yes I will." Armaan paused. 

"Why?" Roohi cried.

"Because-" Armaan stopped.

He knew there was no reason behind his "yes" it was for the sake for his family and his broken heart he wanted to marry Ananya. But she could never replace his feelings for Abhira. Abhira was his true love and no one was beyond that. He thought on his conclusion but when he saw the happiness in the house. He excused himself and vowed to not disappoint his dadisa.

"Why abhira...why...was I never enough for you??" Armaan cried to himself.

"Armaan-" Vidya came

"Ma..tell me..was I not good enough?? why?? did I do something wrong?? was I bad? was my love not visible to her?" He cried louder. 

"No beta...it's not like that." Vidya hugged him 

"Then? why is fate so evil?" Armaan asked in tears

"I don't know..if fate was that kind..true love wouldn't be that tough beta.." Vidya explained. 

The whole night Armaan dreamed about Abhira, how they reunited, started a sweet family and loved each other the most. He woke up in tears wishing it was true..he didn't deserve this..nor did she..why? they both loved eachother then why did she leave him? where was she? was she okay? He cried himself to sleep in the void.

*Next Morning* 

"Vidya, arrange the plates..Manisha arrange the fruits and spoons.." Dadisa ordered. 

"Ji mummy sa." screamed Manisha. 

"Dadisa..should I help?" Roohi asked sadly

"Sure beta, can you call Armaan and check if he's ready? The Chaudary's will be here any moment!" Dadisa said in a hurry. 

"Haan...will do." Roohi said.

*
*
*
*
xx

"Armaan-" Roohi stopped looking at him. 

"Yea..tell dadisa I'll be here in a minute or so." Armaan answered 

"Wow, I've never seen you in a bow tie Mr Poddar." Roohi smiled. 

"Huh? remember our first date at the beach? I wore a bow tie Mrs Poddar-" Armaan stopped realizing what he said. 

"Sorry" He said

"Yea, me too." Roohi answered remembering his words from last night. 

"Anyways, dadi sa has told you to come down in the suit she sent..in 5 mins." Roohi said walking away. 

"Yea, I know..will be there down soon." 

******************************

*Downstairs* 

"Namaste Mrs Kaveri." Mr Chaudary greeted.

"Namaste Mr Chaudary and Mrs Chaudary! Loved meeting both of you..where's ananya and yuvraj?" Dadisa asked in curiosity.

"Oh Kaveri ji! You know I told you about Yuvraj's marrige..right? he's on his honeymoon in Paris!" Mrs Chaudary smiled. 

"Oh! badhaai ho!" Manisha joined the conversation 

"Thanks, Ananya will be here..where's our dulhe raja?" Mr Chaudary asked.

"Oh umm..he'll be here in a minute or two..busy lawyers." dadisa joked. 

"Hmm nice...love the people who prioritize career as well! Our anu always wanted someone like that haha! luck is with us this time..anyways I found a good pandit who's ready to set the marrige next week!" Mrs Chaudary said

"Oho such a nice news! We're as delighted as you are! Next week is wonderful..you never know when Armaan gets work abroad.." Dadisa answered jokingly 

"Haan...lawyers do have it all!" Mr Chaudary answered. 

"Oh look there comes Armaan-" Vidya shrieked. 

*********************************************************

Update 2 in a day lol 

3 coming soon :) 

goal 90 for quicker update 🙃🥺