Sakura - Close

Me and Sakura had just had this explosive fight over one of my friends who she didn't like - something about her being too flirty. 

I was torn between who to choose. 

Sakura - my best friend since childhood 

Or Kazuha - One of my current closest friends. 

If I was being honest, I didn't really mind the idea of distancing from Kazuha, it's just that I felt so suffocated by Sakura's control.

It was driving me insane. 

She offered for us to meet at her house - I was on my way there now, thoughts overflowing out of my mind.

I hesitated before knocking on the door, not wanting to argue anymore. 

It just felt so tense whenever we were together, I was always so nervous and my heart would always race rapidly when she came near. 

I couldn't understand this feeling. 

After a few knocks the door finally flung open and I was met with an angry-looking Sakura.

Without saying a word she dragged me in and sat me down on her sofa. 

I sat looking at the ground, waiting for her to say something. 

"What? You don't have anything to say?" She said, glaring at me. 

I kept my head down, tears beginning to brim in my eyes. 

"You know how she makes me feel. She's nothing but a dirty slu-" 

*SLAP*

I knew what she was going to say. I was fed up of hearing the same thing.

She held her now red cheek in shock, and before I could say anything she raised her hand, gripping onto my sweater and pushing me onto the ground. 

"Who do you think you are? Slapping me? Really?" She said angrily whilst biting her now bleeding lip and her grip still tight on my neck. 

I began to choke slightly, unable to let any words out. 

"She's nothing but a dirty whore. Say it. You know it's true." She shouted angrily. 

I pushed her wrist off of my neck, standing back up again before answering. 

"NO. WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM ?!?" I replied. 

I was about to hit her again, raising my hand.

But she reacted quickly, grabbing my wrist and pulling me closer. 

So close. 

We stood with our face inches apart, her dark brown eyes staring into mine. 

I was about to try and move away when she pulled me closer by the collar of my sweater, grazing her lips on mine.

I tried pushing her away but there was no use - she wouldn't budge. 

As she became more passionate, I finally gave in, indulging myself in her, allowing my tongue to explore her.

After a few minutes, we both pulled away, panting for breath.

Her lips were swollen and my eyes watery.

Her hand softly rubbed the back of my neck.

"I'm sorry for arguing with you y/n I know you like her. But I hate the way she flirts with you - I want you all to myself." She said, her voice beginning to break. 

I began to laugh before replying.

"Who said I wasn't?"