Yunjin - ill

I just finished work and I saw the rain pouring outside, I searched my locker for an umbrella to use but I couldn't find it. 

Fuck.

I grabbed my folders and placed them over my head as I ran outside, trying my best to keep myself from getting wet. 

I pushed past the wet, crowded people trying to find my bus.

Ah. I saw it. But the bus was about to leave.

I ran over to it, but slipped as I was running, dropping my folder. I frantically tried to pick everything up, and by the time I looked up again the bus had gone. 

It was going to be a long walk back home.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I finally reached my street, walking up the front door, my hair and clothes soaked in water. I looked down and saw all of my work was ruined from the rain. 

I unlocked the door and began walking in before I heard some rustling and then Yunjin, my gf jumped in front of me, her face dropping as soon as she saw my situation.

She quickly ran over to me and took of my blazer, grabbing a towel to wet my hair.

"Awww- poor baby. You're all wet." She said with a sad face. 

She then told me to take a warm shower while she would make me some food. 

I quickly showered and came back out, feeling a fever coming.

I slumped onto the sofa when Yunjin entered with a plate of cinnamon rolls and a hot chocolate - the scent of cinnamon filling our whole apartment.

"Woww!! Thank you, Yunjin!" I said happily.

She lay down next to me and wrapped her arm around me, pulling me in closer to her chest.

"Here- Take some medicine as well, I don't want you to get a fever." Yunjin ordered me. 

She began rubbing my back and whispering sweet words in my ear as we watched our favourite TV show - Friends. 

It was a sweet and warm night, although I would have to redo all of my files at work tomorrow.