Minji - Party

It was Saturday evening, and my friends had forced me to come to this party. I was wearing a tight black dress with straight hair and a few pieces of jewellery. 

We parked up and started walking up to the house. 

As we pushed open the door, the music and sound of people talking was so loud and the smell of drugs and alcohol filled the whole house.

"Come on! Let's go drink!" Yunjin, one of my closest friends, shouted over the music. 

I had drink after drink, to the point where I could barely even hold myself up. Yunjin dragged me to a quieter room with a few of our friends, when I saw my crush Minji looking up and down at me. 

I had the biggest crush on her since the start of the school year, but it seemed like everyone did; her aura and looks were unreal. 

We all sat in a closed circle, before one of our friends prepared a game for us to play.

"Ya! Everyone listen! I'll spin this bottle, and whoever it lands one has to either say a truth or do a dare - and you can't say no!" Dani shouted over the music. 

Everyone agreed and we got started. 

At first it landed on Giselle, and the girls made her go into a crowd downstairs and do an embarassing dance. 

"IM NEVER DOING THAT AGAIN!!" She shouted as she walked back in through the door, her face as red as a tomato. 

Giselle then spinned the bottle and it landed on Minji. She gulped and asked for a truth. 

"Who do you like?" Someone asked and her eyes instantly went on me, before she turned bright red.

"U-uh, I don't really have one I'm interested in..."

"AWWW COME ON THATS SO BORING!!" Everyone moaned. 

Then Minji spinned the bottle...

It slowed down before landing  on me. 

Hesitantly I decided to choose a dare - mostly due to my drunken state. 

"Kiss the person directly in front of you." Yujin said. 

I was ready to do it until I realised who was in front of me.

Minji.

My heart began racing as everyone cheered me on. 

I slowly got up and moved to Minji, her eyes never leaving mine. I lowered myself onto her lap and asked her if what I was doing was okay, to which she nodded. 

I gripped onto her tie, slowly pulling her in until our lips connected into a long passionate kiss - our tongues intertwining as her hand slowly snaked around my waist and pulled me in closer.

 She then moved me directly on top of her, our kiss beginning to get more heated as the girls around us began to scream in excitement. 

I wrapped my arms around her shoulders as I kissed every inch of her lips as she slowly sucked on the bottom of my lip  before I bit her lip, piercing her skin slightly. 

She sighed into my mouth before I slowly pulled away, panting for breath. 

God she was so hot with that blood slowly dripping down her chin. 

Before I got up, I decided to lick it off gently before licking over the cut to soothe it and then I wiped my lip and returned to my seat. 

By now, everyone in the room was screaming and shouting in shock. 

That's when Minji made her way over to me, leaning down next to my ear and whispering in a raspy voice, sending shivers going down my spine. 

"Wanna get out of here?"