Hanni - Enemy

Hanni. 

It was always Hanni. 

She was always better at me in everything. Any new hobby I would start, she would do the same and would always do ten times better than me. 

It made my blood boil.

And to make matters worse, she had just won the award for smartest girl in our year. 

That should have been me. 

The whole crowd was clapping and whistling for her, whilst I just sat there. 

Hanni noticed me and as she sat down she turned to look at me, giving me a smug smile, making me even more angry. 

I just huffed and turned away as the award assembly continued. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My friends had begun to notice my anger as there was a clear change in my behaviour. 

I got angry more easily and didn't laugh or smile as much. 

So, they decided to take me to a party on the weekend - hosted by one of the most popular girls in the school, Minji. 

The weekend came around slowly as the whole week felt like it took forever to finish. 

I decided to slip on one of my new dresses - a black, tight, silk dress with some gold finishes on it. 

I curled my hair, did some light makeup and headed out. 

It took us about 20 minutes to finally reach the house, but when we did we could hear music blaring from the house as we parked up. 

I tried my best not to fall on my way up to the house, which was massive by the way, stumbling all the way up, grasping onto Yunjin's arm for dear life. 

We pushed open the door and we were immediately greeted with the strong scent of drugs, alcohol and sweat from already drunken dancers. 

We pushed past, looking for the drinks, immediately indulging in them. 

It didn't take long for all of us to be completely drunk, completely unaware of our surroundings. 

Yunjin dragged me outside into the garden where a couple of friends were sat around a campfire- including Minji. 

We decided to join them, sitting next to each other.

That's when Karina suggested something after she had finished chugging her beer. 

"Everyone! Listen up! Let's play a game! You have to spin the bottle, and whoever it lands on you have to kiss for at least...hm... 2 Minutes!!" She shouted. 

Everyone cheered and nodded in agreement. 

The game began quickly with Heeseung landing on Yujin, leading to a heated makeout session, with Karina having to literally pull them off of each other. 

After a few more rounds it was finally my turn. 

I spun the bottle, and it felt like everything paused as the bottle began to slow down before it stopped. 

I looked up to see who it was.

Minji. 

She immediately went red as she waited for me to go over to her. 

I made my way around to her and lowered myself down to her so we were face to face. I closed the distance between us with a small peck, before I tangled my fingers in her hair and deepened the kiss, our tongues intertwining. 

The kiss was amazing, but I felt someone begin to pull me away from her, dragging me from the campfire and into a private room inside of the house.

 The house was dark, so I was unable to make out who it was but once we reached the dimly lit room I immediately recognised who it was from their dark brown eyes. 

Hanni. 

She immediately pinned me against the world, her expression angry. 

"What the hell do you think you're doing out there?!?" She screamed in my face. 

I chuckled, still drunk. 

"Haha. Wow- are you jealous?" I asked, twirling her hair through my fingers. 

Her face went completely red before she faced me again. 

"Hmph! Well... Maybe I am." She admitted. 

I was completely dumbfounded by her response, shocked about what to say. 

"If I'm being honest, I've always liked you. And, I found that the only way to get your attention was by... being better than you. I'm sorry Y/N. But I hate the way you hate me, and I want it to change." She said, maintaining eye contact. 

"Who said I hate you?" I replied, smiling. 

Her eyes searched mine before she harshly placed her lips on mine. 

It felt she was devouring me, consuming all of me. 

I couldn't get enough. 

It didn't take her long to pick me up and push me hard on to the bed, hovering over me. 

"I like you so much Y/N." She said firmly. 

"Me too, Hanni." I replied firmly. 

We continued throughout the night, not caring about anyone or anything else, confessing our love repeatedly.