79: 𝐷𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑏𝑙𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑚𝑒

A/N: As promised my children.

We got to 800!!!!!

.

.

.

Bakugou and Deku's fight with all might proved to be just as chaotic as Kira had expected

Bakugou and Deku's fight with all might proved to be just as chaotic as Kira had expected. The two spent as much time fighting each other as they did fighting All Might. There were literally four different times when they physically hit eachother.

All while All Might was absolutely wrecking them both. Punching them into the ground without mercy. It really was a fucked up thing to watch.

Kira stood beside Kirishima, gripping his arm. At times she held it so hard he had to harden his skin to keep her from accidentally bruising him. He understood her suspense, no one looked away from the screens the entire fight. No one could really tell who was going to come out on top until it was over.

Until Midoriya carried Bakugou out in their last effort to escape.

Yeah he wasn't going to like that at all. She figured he'd be pretty pissed off when he woke up. Kira left the observation room after being dismissed by Aizawa. She received several congratulations from other celebrating students. Mina and Sero had unfortunately lost their round with Midnight, both completely distraught over not being allowed to go to the summer camp. But they still stopped to congratulate Kira and Denki.

So Kira conveniently let it "slip" that she knew they'd be able to go anyways. They'd just have to take extra classes.

After that Kira grabbed her things and made her way to Recovery Girl's office. When she walked in her uncle was gone. Thank God, she didn't know what they were supposed to say to each other after all that.

Midoriya was laying in the bed, head down, ass up.

His back recovering from when All Might rammed into it and threw him against a bus. Bakugou was on his back, still in his hero costume. Completely unconscious.

Midoriya on the other hand was awake. Kira could sense his thoughts. He was just thinking about the fight. About all that his mentor had said to him just moments ago.