🌈✨⭒✰ 31 ' artificial star strikers & sdra2 shenannigans

HEY GUYS!!!! i'm actually alive and it hasn't been a month!! i hope you guys are proud because ohhh shit guys I AM!!!

i said i finished scripting, however, since i'm now hyperfixated on super danganronpa another 2 & my new f/o is from that media, i've decided to add sdra2 to my concept 😭 i love incorporating my hyperfixations into my concept it makes me so happy

what are artificial star strikers?

artificial star strikers are star strikers who transform into star strikers without the use of asteria's comet crystal. once asteria was captured by umbra, asteria released two comets for aldrin and obscuura to find the rest of the star strikers. the star strikers who transform with the help of asteria's crystals are star strikers.

artificial star strikers do not have crystals in them. they transform with a stardial opposed to the astrodial and souldial that we have. artificial star strikers may be soloists or start their own unit: for example, my f/o is solo while some sdra2 babies made mono//scale as their subunit.

how did they get here?

LORE TIME

okay so the entire sdra2 mesh thing happened in my dr, ultimate conflict. basic plot is ultimates are integrated into everyday society and i kinda accidentally become the ultimate kaigai idol after my debut blows up overnight. i gotta run around with p:eg and sdra2 characters trying to stop remnants of despair from eating ultimates for dinner. that's the BARE BONES plot.

now after i make frequent returns to my ultimate conflict dr, i spill the tea to my found family (basically the sdra2 voids and some p:eg characters) that this is a dr and i shifted there. after that, kelvin, one of my villains, tests a gadget that connects a dr to this cr. this causes said characters to come to my cr. they're basically stranded, but mikado is smart for like a minute and finds aaotu. said characters stay there for the time being and 2 of the voids become artificial star strikers!

if you want to know more lore, then consider dming me about my magical girl server!! it's very fun there and i rp there often ^^'

who's your f/o?

not gonna admit it here because part of me is still embarrassed but i will give you a hint, should be easy for sdra2 enjoyers but

his birthdays on independence day (july 4th). do with that as you will

SEE YOU GUYS NEXT TIME YEAHHHHHHHHHH 🔥🔥🔥🔥