🌈🌌⭒✰ 8 ' 9/5 results!!

HEYY GUYSSS officially day 5 into the mp logging challenge!! how are we doing?? i'm hot and sweaty bc its fucking 90 DEGREES HERE?!?!?

but anyways! todays results:

- from my singing subliminal, during chorus, i got recommended by some of the altos to sit on the top section (where the advanced choral members are- im in the intermediate section, which is in the middle row)!! i'm a soprano 2, and i'm trying to get the range rn to be a mezzo! our chorus teacher does voice range testing i think either this week or next week, so i'm really excited for that :))

- i found a purple star gem in the morning on the ground, which i think is a sign :0

- saw the angel number 111 after ending a phone call with my mom

aqualunacure- had a dream where they saw me and bryan in a hot topic with one of their teammates, apparently there was a cosmotique outfit replica for sale, however it couldn't be bought because it was a collection item. the cashier also thought i looked similar to cosmotique (spoiler alert: i AM cosmotique.....) it's also funny because in the dream the star strikers were EXTREMELY popular and i plan on my team and i being public mgs so 😭

- i had a dream where i was in a store with amourfaerie and a couple of kpop stans!! i was attempting to buy some good ass yogurt drinks and some pizza slices, however the employees kept eating and drinking them everytime i tried to buy them >.> i had on wonyoungs i am outfit (the black and white one) fsr?? and i also saw odd eye circles latest album on sale as well!! apparently dreaming of a store means positive change is coming, i'm grateful for what i have, and personal growth is afoot! i think this is a big sign results are coming soon :))

that's pretty much it for today!! just a reminder: join mahou planet if you haven't already! the link is on my discussion board as well as in the comments of this chapter :)