(𝟏𝟐) 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬

omniscient pov

"a date, huh?" serenity asks while coming back from putting jovani down and started to put the groceries away. tahj looked over to her with a smirk.

"now that you mention it, mi did say that." he responds while washing the dishes.

"what if i said yes?" 

"hmm, that's a surprise. but we have to do it on your birthday." he says

"my birthday? you remembered... you don't have to do anything tahj. i promise all you've done for us has been enough." she says while blushing.

"of course i remembered, i care about you ma." he says while putting up the last dish and walking up to her.

he grabbed her by her waist and pulled her into his embrace, "does this bother you?"

she smiled as she giggled, "no, i like it."

they looked each other in their cocoa brown eyes. the tension was high and they both wanted each other. 

they couldn't deny it anymore. serenity moved in closer and looked at his lips. tahj hoped she was about to kiss him, and she did.

tahj was shocked but melted into the kiss. their lips danced, until serenity's tongue asked for entrance into his. he let her in and their kiss got even deeper.

he picked her up and sat her on the counter as their kiss became sloppy. he began to kiss on her neck and played with her breasts. serenity moaned in pleasure. she hadn't felt this way in a while. tahj stopped which confused her.

"what's wrong?" she asks while flustered.

"are you sure you wanna do this? mi understand if yo-"

"i want you tahj, so bad. i can't ignore it anymore." she says cutting him off.

"mm really?" he says while kissing her again.

she grabs his face and melt into it once again. she then pulls his shirt off and unbuckles his pants. all while still sharing a lust and passion filled kiss.

he then pulls her shirt and shorts off and admires he breasts as well as her lower body. he was taken aback by her beauty. he truly wanted her so bad and he was finally able to enjoy her.

serenity stops again and her faces becomes red. 

"what's wrong mama?" he asked while caressing her face.

"um, im just a little uh insecure about my body. ever since i had my baby, it hasn't been the same." 

tahj felt sympathy for her. he thought she was beautiful.

"serenity.. i think you're so beautiful. and i want you to feel lov-... em, comfort. i think your body is a work of art. you brought life into this world, and this is normal."

serenity looked him in his eyes as she studied his words. she felt aroused and comfortable with his touch. she knew he would make her feel like something she never felt before and she was ready. 

she kisses him again and he kisses back hungrily. he then picks her up and lays her on the couch. he removed himself from the kiss and began to play with her breasts as he kissed her stomach. serenity moaned in pleasure.

 he then made his way down to her clit. he played with it and little and was amazed about how wet she was.

"mm, yo pussy is so pretty baby." he says while licking her pearl.

"fuck tahj," she says as she closes her eyes.

he smiled from her pleasure. he spelled his name with his tongue on her clit. he then began to finger her. 

he was also turned on by her. she was just so perfect. 

"stop teasing me, put it inside daddy." she says impatiently.

he smiles, "ard, get up. arch yo shit." 

she does as he says and he pulls her closer which inserts his dick into her. 

"FUCK!" she screams. she hadn't felt this in a while. his size was huge and she had to get used to it. 

"mhm, take it." he says while he grabs her waist and pushes into her. 

the room became filled with their moans and the clapping of their skin. 

"mm tahj, you feel so good inside me." she says while rubbing her clit.

tahj then stopped his strokes and flipped her on her back. he then inserted himself inside her again.

serenity laid back as the pleasure took over. she felt a sensation building up in her stomach. 

"i'm about to cum." she says as she moans even more.

"you cumming mama? unt unt look at me, take this dick." he says while rubbing her pussy.

"fuck yes!" as she said this, she released her juices onto his dick. 

"good girl, you like this shit don't you?" he asks as his strokes become sloppy.

"yes daddy, i love this shit. give it to me!" 

he throws his head back as his strokes become even more sloppier. he then releases his semen inside of his lover. 

he pulls out and lays back on the couch as they both try to catch their breath. he then looks over to her to see her sleep. 

he smiled at the thought of knowing he still got it. he picked her up and carried her to his bed. he pulled the covers over her and laid next to the sleepy girl. 

he wrapped his arms around her and fell asleep as well.

4/29/24