(𝟕) 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫

omniscient pov

the next day..

tahj knocked on serenity's door, "time to get up. mi taking ya'll out today."

tahj was little disappointed at her reaction of the kiss, but he understood. so he hoped if he took things slow, they would eventually come together. he also would be able to get to know her more.

"ugh... i don't know want to get up." she groggily says while pulling the blanket over her head.

tahj opens the door and walks in. he goes up to her bedside and yanks the cover off of her and shakes serenity violently.

"OKAY OKAY, IM UP!" she laughs. "bro it's like 9 inna morning."

tahj smirks and laughs, "yea no, it's 1 p.m..."

she jolts to check on jovani but tahj already handled it.

"he's already awake. i heard him crying earlier so i came in quietly to tend to him."

she was shocked, "how come you didn't wake me up?"

"i wanted you to take a break. plus he's really starting to grow on me. and before you ask, hes in the kitchen sitting in his carry seat."

he knew her well because she was definitely about to ask.

serenity went up to tahj and hugged him, "i appreciate this so much. you're the sweetest."

he embraces her back, "i know."

she looks up at him and her smile drops, "so about yesterday, i'm sor-"

"youn gotta bring it up." he says interrupting what she was about to say.

he truly didn't want to talk about it. it was obviously embarrassing for the both of them.

she raises her eyebrows suspiciously, "i- okay.."

they awkwardly looked at each other.

"well cmon and get dressed." tahj says.

"right!"

————

"you look so handsome babyboy!" your momma definitely knows how to dress," serenity bounces jovani on her lap as he laughs and babbles.

meanwhile tahj was putting on his shoes on and spraying cologne. once he finished, he walked downstairs seeing jovani and serenity.

"ard, yall ready to guh?" he says as his light accent sticks out.

she nods her head as she gets up and grabs jovani's baby bag. once she grabs everything, they both wall out the door and head to his cars.

"which one yall wanna take?" tahj looked at his cars  proudly.

serenity looked at his hellcat  and his black buggati. she was impressed by his collection. she never had ridden in a luxury car.