(𝟐) 𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝟐

tahj pov

for some reason, the boss called me in on my off day. the literal only day i can relax.

"wuh is with him and calling people at the butt crack of dawn??" i say to myself.

i eventually get to our normal meeting spot. a dark and gloomy looking kinda place. i walk through security and make my way towards his office.

"ah finally, just the man i wanted to see. come come, sit sit." 

"what did you need mi so early for ?" i ask slightly annoyed.

"aight, i got a big one for you."

i look at him with a blank face, "you say this every kill. i think i get it by now."

he chuckles, "no no, you don't understand. this one is worth two million."

i nearly choke on my on breath, "stop playin, sometimes you're good for lying to mi." 

he then shows me the money, "oh, im serious serious. the guy that requested it wants it done tonight."

"i gotchu, but you know the drill. i want mi money now,"

he slides me a thick grey envelope, "preciate it."

i take my money and make my way back to my car. 

to be quite frank, i hope this is an actual challenge. 

————

i eagerly put on my clothes. i swear this money better be worth it.

bzz bzz 

i pick up my phone, "you outside?"

"yea, hurry up. i gotta girl waiting for at da crib." jayce says in a annoyed voice.

i roll my eyes but i feel for him, "thanks."

"it's nun foreal. now was that so hard mr. williams?"

"alright now, don't run out."

during the car ride, i realize i didn't receive the file for this target. i only got the location. but i did get the customers name, marcus smith.

as usual, jayce helps me unload my weapon and supplies. the only thing unusual is that i have to break into the targets known area... 

"preciate it." i dap him up and he pulls off.

i slip on my ski mask and make my way to the back door. the targets house was around medium size, two story, and has a very family like setting. i make my way quietly through the house. it's very dimly lit, kind of hard to traverse.

i see a light down the hallway, so i walk towards it. as i open the door quietly, i see a ..baby and a woman? a beautiful dark skinned woman. 

i've never had to kill a female or a kid. what kind of mission is this? i can't kill them. but then again, i can't let the boss down. i have to do what i have to do.

i can't have any witnesses. i have to go through with this. i load up my glock and start to aim.

my hand starts to shake as i hesitate to shoot. 

what is going on? 

i pick my hand and put my hand on trigger. i aim for her head.

cmon tahj, get your head together. you CAN'T mess this up.

no witnesses. 

3/1/24 

very short chapter guys !!