Chapter 4: The new addition to the billionaire family

As she entered into the room, her jaw dropped at the magnificent and beautifully decorated room. There was a King sized bed and other amazing furniture and stuffs. Madison took a quick tour around the bedroom and even the in-built and was amazed by all the awesome products she found in the bathroom closets.

She took a quick shower and went bed immediately in her towel as she didn't have any clothes to change into. She made a mental note to call her mother the following morning to bring a few stuffs for her. Madison was woken up the next morning by loud knock on her door. She slowly got up from bed and approached the door to find out who was behind it. She opened the door to see a beautiful young lady in a maids' clothing and she immediately assumed that the young lady was a member of the household staff

"Good morning young Mrs. Salvatore, my name is Gabriella and I'll be your personal maid," the maid introduced herself.

Madison was glad that she had someone she could call a friend in the house. She smiled brightly as she extended her hand to Gabriella to give her a handshake but Gabriela looked down at the floor instead of taking her hand.

"I'm sorry ma'am but I am your domestic staff; I am not allowed to shake you or touch you without your permission," Gabriella said.

"But I'm the one extending my hand for a shake. Anyways, please call me Madison not Young Mrs. Salvatore, okay?" Madison said.

Gabriella replied

"Yes ma'am."

"So what's up for today?" Madison asked.

"Breakfast is ready ma'am; I came to get you," Gabriella said.

"Oh ok; I'll just have my bath and please can I get a pajamas or something nice to wear. My things haven't gotten here yet," Madison asked.

"Sure ma'am; I'll get you some clothing," Gabriella said as she turned around and left the room.

Madison quickly went into the bathroom to take a shower before Gabriella returned. When she got back to the room area, she found Gabriella already waiting for her. On her bed was a dress that seemed so familiar.

"Where did you get that dress, Gabriella?" Madison asked.

"A woman dropped this and left. They say she's your mother," Gabriella replied.

"Thanks," Madison said.

She was about taking off her towel when she noticed that Gabriella was still in the room. She asked Gabriella to wait outside for her when Gabriella insisted that she was to take her to the dining area for breakfast after she was done dressing up. Finally, Madison finished dressing up and dropped Gabriella outside the room.

"This way, Ma'am," Gabriella said leading the way.

Madison followed Gabriella, amazed at the size and opulence of the mansion. There were things that she had never seen or touched before. Soon they got to the dining room. Madison's jawed dropped at the sight before her. The dining table was like a banquet set. They were various kinds of food and fruits.

"Are other people joining us for breakfast?" Madison asked her personal maid.

"No ma'am, breakfast is just for you. Young Mr. Salvatore doesn't take breakfast before leaving for work," Gabriella replied.

"JUST ME? THIS IS TOO MUCH," Madison yelled she said as she approached the table and took a seat.

"You can just take what you can and we'll dispose of the rest," Gabriella said.

She could believe what Gabriella had just said. She wondered if this was how rich people wasted food. She was about saying something when a group of house staff entered into the dining room.

She looked up at them and they smiled politely at her. They were about 20 or more.

"Good morning, young Mrs. Salvatore. We welcome you to the Salvatore family. My name is Patrick and I'm the butler and the overseer of the house here. We are the household staff and we are at your service," an older man said.

"Thank you everyone; I hope we can get along well. I know with time I'll get to know the names of everyone else in this room. Thank you once again for making me feel welcomed here," Madison said with a smile and everyone bowed to acknowledge her, much to her surprise.

"Please join me for breakfast," Madison said.

"Thank you ma'am but the breakfast is for you. We would have ours later," the chef said.

"But this kind of breakfast setting is for a banquet. I can't finish all these. Please I insist; take some food with you and share it amongst yourselves for breakfast. Consider it my way of saying thank you for welcoming me here," Madison said.

"And chef..." she continued

"...please help me pack two dishes separately. I want to take it to my mum and sister at the hospital," she concluded.

"Yes Ma'am," the chef said.

"You can share the rest after the chef is done doing that. I'm sure they'd still be enough to go round," Madison said, the brightest smile appearing on her face.

The household employees were touched by Madison's kind act and eagerly obliged with her request. The rest of the employees loaded their plates from the lavish breakfast buffet as the chef prepared the meals to be delivered to Madison's mother and sister.

In addition to the delectable cuisine, Madison appreciated her breakfast because she felt connected to and appreciative of the personnel. She hoped to establish some common ground with others around her while she made the tiny adjustment to her new life as Robert Salvatore's wife.

Madison made the choice to take a short tour of the mansion after breakfast. Madison welcomed Gabriella's offer to take her on a tour. The mansion was large, with many rooms, hallways, and secret spaces. In comparison to the modest life she had led with her mother and sister, it was a dramatic contrast. Madison felt more at peace in her new surroundings as a result of Gabriella's stories about the mansion's history that she heard during the tour. She discovered information on the family portraits that graced the walls in addition to the stunning garden and art collection.

As they walked around the garden, Madison couldn't help but think about her mother and sister. She believed that the wedding package's earnings would support them financially and cover the cost of her sister's top-notch medical treatment.