𝟎.𝟏𝟏

NEW YORK

"You know..you did really good at your Coachella performance, I wish I could've seen you in person" I frowned, Isis giggled before speaking.

"I wish so too. You know I missed you." She spoke softly looking in the camera "soo, when are you planning on seeing me..or do you have to still perform" Isis simply shrugged.

"I don't know princess, I'll try to see you when I can" I sighed glancing at my computer "I gotta go , you good?" I looked back at my phone before simply nodding.

"Okay..just call me if anything, sleep well baby" she kissed the camera before hanging up. "..Well that was something" i muttered to myself turning back to my computer.

I finished the last bit of notes I needed before heading over to my bed getting ready to settle down before my phone buzzed.

_ _ _

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞..

You told Kevin, you'd fw him if me & him
Weren't together..

I'm sorry what..😭?

The day you came to my house party & y'all were talking..did you tell him that.

Marie. Why would I want Kevin. Whatever he told you is a lie because the most I said to him was about that "gift" I gave y'all

Seen 2m ago
_ _ _

I shrugged before heading to bed. If she wanted to believe him then that was on her. As soon as I closed my eyes my phone rung.

It was a group face time with Marie & an unknown number I raised my brows before answering the call "Kevin. Tell this girl what you told me" Marie spoke sternly.

"I know you not deadass Marie. I been sparing you but stop fucking pushing it. No one wants your fucking man. He don't even treat you right so what the fuck would make you think I want his ass" I spoke before leaving the call blocking the both of them.

I shut my phone off going to bed.

✰✰✰

"Soo, why didn't you tell me you were back in nyc" I chuckled over the phone, Isis simply shrugged "I just forgot..I've been busy princess " Isis glanced the camera i quickly raised my brows before simply chuckling.

"Okay, Isis." I turned to my computer "I'll try to see you soon, today" I rolled my eyes shaking my head.

"Sure Isis, whatever you say" I heard her sigh on the other end "why you gotta be like that" Isis raised her brows.

"It's nothing I'll talk to you later" I hung up before turning back to my computer.

A couple hours past & my door bell had rung, I sighed closing my computer before walking over to the door, it was isis.

"Mm" i muttered as I opened the door, she had flowers in her hand with a Chanel bag. "Yeahh, yo ass was mad at me weren't you" isis smirked, as she came inside locking the door behind her.

"I was.." I sat down on the couch she kissed my lips staring at me before she sat down "here, princess" she handed me the Chanel bag, along with the flowers.

I stared at her as she sat with a smirk on her face as I opened the bag taking out the box I opened it removing the paper, it was a Chanel bag.

𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐀 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐏

A pink one. It was very cute. I glanced at her smirking "it's beautiful" I playfully rolled my eyes "I know it reminded me of your sassy, ass. Being all rude with me on the phone" she moved closer to me putting her hand on my waist.

"You know why tho.." I stared at the bag, as her hand slipped under my shirt "I do..& I apologize princess" she murmured placing a kiss on my neck before removing her hand.

"Do you like the flowers" Isis put the in my lap "yeah, they look really good" I smiled.

"I want you to come out with me tonight, to this club, you can bring your homegirls & stuff" I nodded "I'll just bring Lee, I'm not really fucking with Marie that bitch is weird" Isis chuckled.

"I been told you that, baby." I sighed rolling my eyes "lemme call Lee" Isis nodded standing from the couch going to the kitchen.

The phone rung for a bit before she answered. "Hey soleiaaa" Lee put her face in the camera "Heyy, you look like your in a good mood" I chuckled.

"I ammm, but what's going on with you" I sighed "wanna come out with me & Isis tonight ?" Lee nodded "yeah I should be able to go .. what time ?" I hummed glancing at Isis, who was looking through my pantry.

"Just be ready by 9:30" Lee nodded before hanging up . It was already 7:30 so I should've just started getting ready "I'm gonna go shower & stuff then I'll be ready" I glanced at Isis.

"Wait- but what you finna wear?" I questioned "my stylist is coming over" I simply nodded going upstairs.

I showered, getting dressed doing my hair & makeup.

Let's see how tonight goes.

@ITSALWAYS.SOLEIA ADDED TO THERE STORY.

SOLEIA ADDED TO THERE STORY

Well.  Uhm hi y'all.
     Don't forget to vote & comment