𝟎,𝟓

♧︎♧︎♧︎

♧︎♧︎♧︎

I was currently on the phone with Marie, just discussing things & school "oh yea, so Isis asked me to go out again" i smirked "ouuu, you said yes right?" Marie said making me roll my eyes.

"Girl duh" we both chuckled "soo where y'all going this time ?" Marie hummed "to like an arcade & then some where to eat of my choice" Marie nodded.

"& you still thinks she only likes you has a 'friend' hmm?" I smacked my lips her & Lee keep saying the same thing that girl don't like me.

"No I don't but can you or Lee come over" Marie raised her brows "Lee gon be over there?" I shook my head "no I forgot she actually went out, with her sisters" Marie nodded.

"Then I'll see you in like twenty minutes" I nodded smiling.

"Okay get here safe love you" I smiled "love you more bye" the call ended & I hung up getting ready to shower.

•𝐀 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏•

"Okay so of course I need help with an outfit, I always want you or lee's opinion" I chuckled "I know" I turned to my closet grabbing the three outfits I had picked out.

"Girl, you always gon have sum good outfit" I laughed "I'm telling you Shein & fashion over" Shein definitely finna always eat down.

"Hmm, I think I like outfit number two, it gives arcade more then any of them" I nodded agreeing.

"Rightt, alright so number two it is" I said throwing the other two outfits back in the closet, I soon got dressed putting on my shoes.

•𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐅𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐏•
{Also If y'all don't like the outfit y'all can change it}

"Okay you look cutee" Marie smiled "thank you, so do you think a full glam or like just some lashes" I glanced at Marie sitting at my desk.

"Just do some lashes youn need a full face today" I nodded looking for my lashes i soon got a text from Isis letting me know she was gonna be here in five.

"Okay I'm leaving" I grabbed my keys "okay take pictures & have fun" Marie blew me a kiss & left.

I finally made it downstairs & Isis was waiting in my lobby she quickly smiled "ya outfits always eat" she eyed me "thank you, you look good as well" she chuckled.

"So did you figure out where we gonna eat after we leave?" Isis asked as we linked arms walking to the car.

"Noo, we could just do something simple, like Wendy's or wing stop" I told her as we got into the black car.

"What you think?" I glanced at her while the driver pulled off from my building "I don't mind, it's up to you ma" I nodded.

We finally made it to the arcade "soo since you're paying here, I can pay for our food" I looked over at her.

"Noo, I got ittt" she chuckled. We walked around looking at the games & the first one we picked was this air hockey things.

"I suck at this" Isis laughed, I grabbed my tickets that I Won from the game "okay what else you wanna play?" Isis looked over at me.

"That one" i pointed at some water squirting thing.

A/N y'all know what I'm talking abt?

"You beat me by a little bit, my hand slipped" I playfully rolled my eyes "yea, yea give me my props I did that" we both laughed & she got her tickets.

We played some more games & I was tired of playing, but we mostly played everything "let's see what we can get with our tickets, wanna put 'em together?" I nodding handing Isis my tickets.

I just bought a whole bunch of candy with my tickets.

"Okay noww, we figured out where you wanna go eat" we linked arms waiting for the car to arrive I'm finna start driving us "wing stop?" She nodded.

"Of course" she smiled, I watched the black truck approach us we both got in on the ride we just took pictures that we ain't gonna post.

& made TikTok's.

We finally made it to the place & I got lemon pepper wings & she got some mango spicy wings.

Anyways we soon were on our way too my house "soo whatchu finna do after this?" Isis asked I shrugged "probably shower & watch a movie" she nodded.

"You doing something?" She nodded "I gotta go meet my manager in the Stu" I nodded seeing us arriving at my house.

"You gotta come to the Stu wimme one time" Isis chuckled "yea one day I'll come & see what you workin with" I nodded.

"I had a good time with you" Isis spoke while I grabbed my things "I know me too, thank you for tonight" I opened the door quickly closing it once I got out.

Mm, maybe she is feeling me.

Thoughts?
Y'all think ice feeling
Soleia?
Don't forget to vote & comment

{Don't mind any spelling errors.}