𝟎,𝟒

𝚂𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚒𝚊, 𝚙𝚘𝚟𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚡, 𝚗𝚢𝚌

𝚂𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚒𝚊, 𝚙𝚘𝚟
𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚡, 𝚗𝚢𝚌

"So, what happen between y'all?" I glanced at Marie & Lee I finally convinced them both to come over & talk this whole thing out, they wasn't finna just mess up our friendship for a petty argument.

"Soleia, I already told you I didn't wanna speak to this girl" Marie smacked her lips, i huffed in annoyance, why she gotta be so difficult.

"Marie, you literally have no reason to be upset with me if anything you should be mad at Kavon" Lee said & i quickly raised my brows "this is about Kavon?" I glanced between the two.

"Yes, Lee was talking to my man" I glanced at Lee who shook her head "he texted me & you can literally see that Marie you just being fucking delusional" Lee spoke over her.

"So then why the fuck would you text him back" this was honestly confusing they never told me why they got into an argument "& I tried to tell you the whole thing, but you kept coming out the mouth crazy, I'm not finna let you talk to me any kinda way" Lee shrugged.

"I feel like this whole thing is a misunderstanding, & honestly y'all arguing over Kavon is a joke, like be for real" I glanced at the both of them.

"Ain't no misunderstanding soleia, I don't understand why she was even talking to Kavon"

"Okay but did you get on Kavon like that, or are you only coming for me when he literally texted me first" Lee shrugged "like honestly did you do all of this with Kavon" I look at Marie who shook her head.

"Oh my, can y'all just make up like obviously Kavon is the problem here" I shook my head glancing at Marie.

My phone rung making us all go quiet "hello" I smiled placing my face in the camera "hey boo, whatchu doin?" Isis questioned.

"Nothing, just with Marie & Lee" isis nodded "you doin something tonight" she raised her brows "nopeee"

"Can I take you out somewhere" I glanced at Marie &
Lee who were cheesing nodding their heads "what time?" She hummed "I'm bouta do a meeting so like around eight if that's cool with you" I nodded.

Ofc it's cool with me girl.

"Yea of course , so I'll see you tonight" I smiled "send me your lo & I'll text you when I'm on the way boo" I nodded & we hung up.

"Ouuuu, girl whatchu finna wear?" Lee smiled as I stood walking over to my closet "I don't even know where we going" I huffed "it would probably be dinner" I glanced at Lee.