𝟎.𝟖

✩✩✩✩

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

✩✩✩✩

Me & Isis were still in Cali, we'd been going out to
clubs, dinners & more. But I'd also been doing my schoolwork cus I couldn't slack on that.

"How's your school work going?" Isis laid her head on my shoulder "I'm almost done" I looked at her "that's good take your time " she planted a kiss on my temple & on the corner of my lips.

"Sooo, you know the VMAS, is comin up" Isis spoke & I nodded my head waiting for her to go on "I want you to come & be my plus one" I smiled.

"Of courseeee" a smile formed on her face "I'd have to figure out what I'm wearing, you have a color?" I questioned.

"I don't know, I been thinking maybe white I told Loren that" Isis glanced over at her manger.

"Ouu don't give me that look, I'm just still unsure about white" Loren responded "well you ain't my stylist, speaking of stylist call Fallon he wanted me to come & try on some outfits but I forgot" Isis told Loren who soon started doing that.

"I think you'd look good in white" i smirked "& I think you'd look even better" a chuckle fell from my lips.

"Soo Fallon still wants to see you today, if your not busy" Loren came back into the room "yeah I can do that" Isis spoke "well you'd need to start getting ready now" Loren moved her hands in a 'hurry up' motion.

"You gonna stay here?" Isis looked at me getting off the bed "yeah, I got work to do" I rolled my eyes "one time ima take you onna trip so you can be stress free, no school work nothing" I glanced at her.

"Watch" was all Isis said, & her & Loren left the room. & I soon got back to my work.

𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊.

Me & Isis soon came back to New York, she had to go to New Jersey for the vmas for her seating & stuff like that, I stayed home because I had classes & school.

Lee was currently at my house, to keep me some company "oh girlll, I seen those sandals she got you" Lee smirked "I know, they so cute right" I chuckled, writing down my last little bit of notes.

"Yeah, girl, have you spoken to Maria" Lee questioned "yes I have last night why?" I looked over at her "cause she's being weird towards me" Lee shrugs.

I mean you did leave the call when she was telling you something "I don't , you know she's got an apartment now she's probably focusing on that" Lee nodded. My phone rung with Isis name flashing across the screen.

"Heyy lovely" I smiled putting my face into the camera "I just got back from the thing, but I hadda see my jewelr but then I seen this van cleef bracelet, you like it?" Isis flipped the camera.

It was real pretty. They had all different colors "Awh, they're so pretty" Isis chuckled "do you want one?" She questioned.

A/N can y'all tell what Isis love language is??

"Noo, you've already given me enough" I smiled, I glanced at lee who had a look on her face "alright love, I'll see you later tonight" Isis hung up.

"She's so sweet girl whatchu mean no" Lee laughed.

"Because she's always giving me gifts she literally got me one like two days ago" I closed my computer.

"Ouu girl, you makin me wanna get a lil girlfriend, tired of these broke niggas" I laughed "unt un, if anything bitches stress you out more" ion know why people think girl relationships is so easy.

"Anyways, ima get going, seems like your company is on they wayyy" Lee smirked getting off my bed "well lemme walk you to the door" I moved the covers off me falling her to the door.

•TIME SKIP•

Isis had finally arrived at my house "you know we leave for jersey tomorrow morning for the vmas?" Isis reminded me.

I already had an outfit that Isis helped me put together "yeah I remembered I packed my bag already"'I pointed at my bag sitting on my chair.

"Perfect, alsooo, look" she handed me a small bag "if this is what I think-'' I laughed.

"Just open it" Isis came & sat beside me I opened the box & of course it was the van cleef bracelet along with a necklace "you didn't have to" I looked over at her.

"But I did thooo, you gotta look good too, I got us matching ones" I looked at her neck then her arm, she had hers on already.

"I really appreciate you" Isis kissed my temple "lemme put it on youuu" I handed her the necklace & the bracelet.

"It's so pretty on you" Isis complimented "it looks even better you" i quickly pecked her lips turning back towards the mirror.

This was real nice.

𝐈𝐓𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒.𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐈𝐀 added to their story

𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬?𝟓𝐤 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬♡︎

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬?
𝟓𝐤 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬♡︎

𝟏 + 𝟏जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें