𝟎.𝟕

✰✰✰

✰✰✰

"Soo, what time should I be there for your concert?" I questioned while separating my clothes "maybe around ten" Isis said making me nod.

"Okay so I'll see you later tonight, I can't wait to see you perform" I smile into the camera "thank you, I'll see you soon, I gotta go" isis spoke quickly hanging up.

I chuckled shutting off my phone, I already had an outfit picked out so I didn't have to worry about that.

TIME SKIP•

I was finally dressed & ready, I soon called Isis to let her know "hello" she smiled, she was in the process of her makeup "I'm ready. How far is it again?" I raised my brows.

"From you it should be like an hour or two" I opened safari typing in the address. "Yup two in a half hours" I spoke looking at the driving time.

"Is that okay with you? If not I'll send you a driver" Isis reassured "if you send a driver how ima get back home?" I chuckled.

"Your comin back to my hotel, I wouldn't let you leave that late" Isis spoke, I nodded. "Actually I'm sending a driver right now" Isis went on pause for a moment.

"A black bmw should be coming in like 30 minutes" I smiled nodding "& before I forgot I got a lil surprise for you" Isis smirked & I raised my brows.

"What kinda gift" I chuckled "you'll see" I nodded my head "well ima finish getting ready" I looked at my outfit on the bed "bring changing clothes to" Isis smirked.

"Mhm, got it" I chuckled "anyways lemme do what I gotta do, ima see you soon boo" Isis made a kissing sound to the camera.

"alright I'll see you soon" I hung up. I got dressed & packed some extra clothes along with my toothbrush & wash cloth, towel.

•𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐅𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐏•

"I'm happy to finally see you" I sat beside her "I'm happy to see you too" Isis smiled rubbing my upper thigh "did you miss me?" I titled my head.

"Of course I did boo. Why wouldn't I " she broke our eye contact "good, becauseee I missed you more" we both chuckled "I can't wait for you to see ur surprise boo" i bit my lip.

"Just tell me what it is, ion wanna wait" Isis quickly shook her head "you needa wait & see ma, I think it's worth the wait" Isis kissed my cheek when the door opened.

"ice, it's time" her manger came into the room "alright- you wanna stay back here or go backstage?" Isis glanced back at me.

"Ima go backstage" Isis held out her hand so I can get up "Loren, can you get Jordan to stay with her backstage until I'm done" Isis told her manger.

"Yes. Come soleia" she grabbed my hand "I'll see you soon" Isis blew a kiss, & left going the opposite way.

"Do you need anything before anything starts?" Loren asked "a water?" I questioned "yess, I'll be back" she left & I sat down I had a full view of the stage & the forming crowd.

"Here you go" Loren came back with a water "when do they start?" I looked up at her "they should be starting soon" she checked her phone.

Soon after some time she preformed she looked soo pretty, I recorded something's, cus my storage was running up anyways.

It was soon becoming towards the end of the show.

Anywho Loren took me back to the room me & idk were in & I soon waited for her to come back. My phone rung it was the gc.

"Heyy" Maria smiled she was the one who rung the gc "heyyy, soo soleia, where you at" Lee question I raised my brows "what you mean where I'm at?" I chuckled.

"You forgot we got your location you ain't even in nyc" I laughed. "Oh Yeahh, I'm with Isis, well her show" I explained.

"Damnn you ain't even let the group chat know" Maria laughed "anywayyy, I just wanted to ring the gc to tell y'all sum" I moved my hands telling her to cmon.

"Me & Kavon are planning on moving in with each other" I made a yikes face & Lee left the call.

"Why would she leav- anyways. I just wanted your opinion & when you come back to nyc, I wanna show you the apartment" I slowly nodded my head.

"Wait but, wasn't y'all jus- never mind I'll see you soon Maria" I glanced at the door seeing Isis coming in & I left the call.

"You okay?" Isis questioned "I'm fine, you alright?" I hummed "mhm. Loren where's my bag with the clothes" Isis turned around.

We soon all left & made our way back to the hotel "sooo before we get food & I forget lemme get your gift" Isis got off the bed.

She placed a medium sized box in front of me. "I know you been wanting these cus I'd been hearing you complainnn about them- so I wanted to get them for you" I smiled raising my brows.

I opened the box & it was the pink Miller Patent leather sandals that I'd been wanting.

"This are sooo nicee. Thank you" I pulled her into a hug kissing her cheek "I gotta get you something, cus I dead been wantin these" I tried them on & I fit perfectly.

"Unt un, you don't gotta get me nothing" she kissed my forehead sitting back on the bed.

"I do" I place them back in the box.

Oh I could definitely get used to this.

𝐈𝐓𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒.𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐈𝐀 added to their story.

𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲

  𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬?. 𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬
𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐞𝐝?

𝐁𝐲𝐞 𝐦𝐰𝐚𝐡