13

| amoura alexis wright | | the next morning || 11:20 |

| the next morning |
| 11:20 |

█████████

AMOURA PUSHED HER suitcases out of the front door and rolled them to the trunk of the car before picking them up one by one and stuffing them in the trunk and closing it since she was the last bag needing to go in there.

"you finna done girl, get yo ass in the damn car before we be late to the airport." shawna spoke as she walked out of the house with her pink and white stanley cup in her hand and a neck pillow around her neck. "mom what are you talking about, i been ready since 8 you literally took the longest." amoura retorted rolling her eyes.

"girl hush and get in." she laughed as she got in the car and waited for amoura to get in and settled before starting the car and getting in. "ma, who you like more sexy redd or ice spice?" amoura asked as sexy redd playing lowly through the car.

"ice spice music not even that good to me but ill say her because her music not too inappropriate but sexy redd music is too nasty, and then she coming to kids schools. thats just nasty i hate her." she spoke shaking her head as she pulled into the airport.

54 minutes later, the two are boarding their plane. even though it was only 2 hours, it was way better than driving 21 hours. the two seated on the plane and was ready for takeoff. "i wish a bitch would try me on this plane i promise you ill knock her out." shawna said as she watched a video of these two women arguing on the plane they were on.

"mom what?" amoura laughs. "they gon beat you up ma." she laughed some more before the announcements came on. " WE ARE ABOUT TO BEGAN TAKEOFF PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR SEATBELTS ARE FASSENDED AND REMEMBER THIS IS GEORGIA TO COLORADO IF THIS IS NOT YOUR PLANE PLEASE SPEAK UP NOW!!" the voice said. "please and thank you enjoy the ride." it also said.

3 hours later, the two were exiting the airport with their luggage and bags on hand. "where is this damn uber?" shawna said as she looked around for ths "arriving " uber. "oh i think its right there." amoura pointed to the right of them two to see a black kia soul pull up. "oh hell nah, my big ass can't fit in that polly pocket ass car." shawna scrunched her face up. amoura burst into laughter, tears following behind.

"bye, you wrong ma." she said before the uber driver stopped infront of the two. the two put their luggage in the back and got into the uber. the ride was silent, shawna on her phone and amoura rested her head against the window for a small nap since her aunts home was 35 minutes away.

once they arrived, nerves filled over her body as she looked at the familar two story house. she really hoped the girls had finally changed. she got out and thanked the driver before going to grab her luggage and watching him drive off. the two walked up the steps to the house before ringing the doorbell.