09

Yall the text layout might fuck up!! I apologize it literally wont fix!!

asante malik keaton
| 10 am |
| atl , ga |

█████████

" SHE GON LOVE this shit twin" jordan's voice blasted through asante's car as he was on the way to the flourist to get amoura's flowers for the big day.

"Hell yea, I can't wait to see her face " asante said cheesing hard as he pulled into the flourist shop, in hopes to get her some pink and yellow flowers since they were her favorite.

He also asked the girls whats some good places and things that she would like. Amoura was a die hard hello kitty fan so he made her a basket filled with a bunch of hello kitty basket, which was sitting in the passenger seat.

Asante got out of his car and locked it before walking into the shop, four people waiting in line before him to get flowers. Once he was the next in line, he waited until he was at the counter and told her what flowers he wanted.

The total of the flowers came out to 31.99. once he paid for them, he walked out of the store and into his car to pick her up so they could go to brunch.

❦❦❦

      " BITCH WEAR THAT shit, you look too good " soriah said to amoura through the facetime call her and milan were currently in.

"Word, what she said!! You look gorgeous " milan said blowing her kisses through the phone. "girl, ok let me fix my hair real quick, he just texted me telling me he's on the way" she said combing through her quick weave, curls added.

"Did he say why he was taking you out?" Milan asked her, even though she knew good and well what his plans were. "Nope, he didn't. He just told me to dress nice and casually and be ready by 11:00" she said slipping her slides on.

she had on a cargo skirt with a crop top and some sandles to match her outfit, her telfar bag matching. " okay girly, well have fun dont think bad things" soriah said laughing before leaving the call, milan not too far behind her.

Amoura lined her lips with her brown eyeliner, adding fat oil lipgloss behind it. Hearing her phone ringing she ran to it. Reading the caller ID, she quickly answered it.

"hello?" She asked into the phone. "Im outside" the familiar soothing voice on the other end of the phone said. She hung up in excitement, rushing out of the house to get to him.

She walked out of her house to see asante with a bouquet of pink and yellow flowers. She smiled in awe of how sweet the gesture was, seeing that those were her favorite colors. She locked the door and ran down the two steps and quickly walked up to him.