1.

amoura alexis wright| chicago, IL || July 13th |█████████

| chicago, IL |
| July 13th |
█████████

AMOURA SAT ON the phone with her online bestfriend ready to tell her bestfriend the good news she just received. She pulled out her iphone 14 pro max and went to her facetime log and pressed on her contact which was named " soriah bestie💕 ".

After 3 rings, soriah answered it, instantly putting her face in the camera. "Hey bestie" soriah smiled with all 32 of her teeth. The two were each others favorite person, even though soriah lived in atlanta, the two talked every second of the day.

"Hey soriah, what you doing?" Amoura questioned her ready to spoil the suprise she had for her bestfriend. "Nothing i was eating what about you?" Soriah answered back as she put her plate in her dishwasher. "Nothing, im packing.. but i have something to tell you boo" amoura spoke into the phone as she cleared out her white modern dresser.

"Packing for what? And wassup?" Soriah asked her concerned as to where she was going. "Im moving and guess where im moving too" amoura started cheesing now. " bitchh dont fucking play" soriah screamed. " yesss im moving to atlanta and i looked up my new address from yours and its 12 minutes away!!" Amoura screamed before making soriah screamed.

The two talked about the big news for the rest of the remaining evening while amoura packed. She currently lived in chicago but her parents wanted to move to atlanta and it just so happened to be near soriah. They also established that they would be going to the same school since soriah knew some students who lived in the neighborhood where she would be moving who went to her school.

❚█══ one month later ══█❚

AMOURA STOOD IN her new two story home bedroom in awe, which was super big with a cloud grey wall color and wood paneling floors. She was distracted from her days when her mothers voice scared her.

"Amoura the movers are about to bring all your furniture in here and set it up for you, can you please go in the living room or something, why dont you go meet the neighbors or something? Theres a park up the street" her mother, shawna asked her while she was bringing the boxes of amouras decor in the room.

"Ok yea just be careful dont lift anything too much" amoura said walking out the room and out the front door headed to the park, she could easily see which way it was due to the large sign at the end of the street indicating the park was that way.

Amoura was a soon to be senior since it was august, which her school started already but due to the moving process, she would be arriving three weeks late. It was friday, and she would be going to school the following monday. She had 3 days to get adjusted which wasn't alot.