4.

amoura alexis wright| later that evening |

| later that evening |

█████████

AMOURA WAS ON her bus, waiting for it to pull
out of the schools parking lot as she watched kids get on on after another. Hearing her phone vibrate letting her know she got a notification she saw it was asante. She pressed on the message to see him telling her his address and what time to come.

She noticed his address was the same as hers just different numbers. The two texted and exchanged two words about the upcoming event.

her address was 1801 woodbriar dr, she figured he must have stayed down the road or around the block

her address was 1801 woodbriar dr, she figured he must have stayed down the road or around the block. Once she got off her bus, she walked up to her house since her bus stop was on the top of the street since her house was the first one.

she stepped inside of her house, quickly closing the door behind her and dropping her stuff down, due to her having to use the bathroom really bad. After using the bathroom, she went back to the door and picked her backpack and took it upstairs to her room. It was currently 3:35 and she had 30 minutes to get ready go over there.

15 mins later, she was out of her quick shower and dressed in some grey sweatpants that hugged her body well but also a little baggy and a cropped blue sweater that showed off her snatched waist, her silver belly piercings blinging off of her skin. She lotioned her body up and put on perfume and combed through her hair 4-5 times.

She grabbed her phone seeing it was 4:01, she texted him telling him she was on her way and grabbed her backpack off her bed, putting it on and walking out the house, he blue crocs to match her sweater sqeaking everytime she walked.

Soon as she stepped outside, she stopped in her tracks making sure to put his address in her gps, glancing at it she saw his house was right around the corner of her street. All this time, she never saw him in the neighborhood, but that explains why he was at the park that day.

She started walking down the street, watching her surroundings. It was a dark and gloomy wet day since it had rained earlier, the sound of birds chirping in the distance and distant tree branches making her slightly uncomfortable. Making a left turn once she hit the end of her street, his house was the second house on the next street.