12.

| amoura alexis wright || the park || 3:27 pm |

| the park |
| 3:27 pm |

█████████

       AMOURA SAT ON the swings slowly swinging back and forth as she waited for asante to get there. she called him to ask him to meet her because she wanted to know more about his past with jayla. she felt like she deserved to know because they were together.

hearing footsteps and leaves crunching, she turned around to be faced with asante. he looked handsome in the white nike tech and matching bottoms to match. "hey baby." he said going in to kiss her, her kissing back. he sat on the swingset next to her and the two sat in an uncomfortable silence that had asante worried.

" you ok mama?" he asked her. "yea im okay, i missed you how was your day." she asked him smiling. "it was good, i was gon wait til tonight but i mine as well tell you now." he began to say, catching the undivided attention of the young girl next to him. "target accepted me in." he said smiling. "oh my god san, thats great! when do you start?" she congratulated him. "i start next week." he answered.

amoura was proud of him for finding a good job like target, but she also was sad because now she couldnt see him as much as she'd like. "can you tell me about your past with jayla? were together now and i feel i deserve to know, you know?" she softly blurted out. "uh yea sure ok, why you want to know tho?" he asked her. "because i dont know just curious." she half truthfully said.

"well, it was beginning of junior year, we met in class and we began talking and we dated for like 5 months until she started to act crazy and i found out she cheated but she didn't know i found out, i just ended it with her. since then we just started i guess messing around. but i ended it when i met you." he said truthfully. "so yall.." she dragged and he hinted on what she meant. "yea but she my only body." he said shrugging his shoulders. "hm." she blowed out.

the two sat in more silence before he broke it. "if your worried about her, dont be. your so much better than her in any way possible, you have nothing to worry about. i only want you." he said kissing her forehead. this was the reassurance she needed. she just smiled.

the two stayed at the park for an hour talking about their pasts and anything else they could. asante learned alot about her and she learned alot about him. she knew she wouldn't ever do anything to hurt him and it was vice versa for him.

$$$

      AMOURA WALKED INTO her house to see her mom, shawna on the couch. "hey mom." she said walking past the couch and into the kitchen to find something to eat. "hey honey, come sit down real quick once your done, i need to talk to you." her mom said.

amoura grabbed a bag of dynamite doritos and walked over and sat next to her mom, opening the bag and slowly eating the chips. "whats wrong?" she asked. "nothing girl, so you know thanksgiving break is coming up and we usually stay at home right." her mother dragged on. "yea what about it." she said.

"well this year, we will be spending it with your aunt in colorado." she said. "mom? really? you know her daughters always trying to start drama with me, why can't we spend it here." she wined. everytime as a kid and pre-teen, her cousins would try to bully her and never liked her. once amoura growed up and visited them when she was 16, they tried to fight her and bully her even more because she grew up having everything and looked way better than them.

she loved her aunt though, her aunt was always nice to her, buying her expensive gifts for her birthday, everything. she also had a son who spoiled amoura too and was nothing like his siblings, plus he always supplied her with weed. "because honey, jelissa misses us, itll only be for a week, we leave friday." she said as she dipped her spoon into the ice cream she was eating.

"fine, im going upstairs." she told her mom before pouting up the stairs. she really didn't want to go on this trip. but the one thought in her head was how would she tell asante she couldn't be here for the break?

$$$

it had been 4 days since amoura's mom told her the news. in those four days, she told asante and her bestfriends that she wouldn't be here for the break which broke their hearts. amoura had picked up these tye dye moonboots to wear since there would be snow. her mom told her that they would be going snowboarding and stuff too, she was suprised since it was late november.

she began to pack for her trip, which was tomorrow morning. they were flying there so she had to have her suitcases packed before 12:00. and she would be missing the last day of school before break to go. she made sure to pack warm clothes and hella jackets, but she had a fairshare of crop tops and shorts in there.

2 hours later, and it was already 9pm and she was packed and ready to go, only thing she had to put in her suitcase tomorrow was her facial stuff and hygiene stuff since in the morning she would need to get ready before hand. honestly as the week passed she was ready for the trip. she wanted to explore new things and explore colorado. she just couldn't wait.

 she just couldn't wait

HEYY TWO UPDATESSS !