Chapter: 7

Lorenza

I let the warm water run down my skin, burning the few cuts I had from being shoved against a brick wall, naked.

I sighed softly, not wanting to leave the shower, but I had been there for just about an hour now and I suspected Elena was getting worried since she knocked atleast 3 times asking if I was okay in the last 10 minutes.

I switched off the water and stepped out the shower with a slight groan.

I looked at myself in the mirror, wincing when I saw all the marks.

I felt so sore and hurt.

I shook my head and grabbed the towels that Elena had warmed up for me.

I wrapped a towel around my body, then another one around my hair. I dried my hair a bit with the towel. I then dried off my body and got into the clothing that Elena gave me.

I hung the towels back up to dry and made my way into the living room to look for Elena.

I found her laid back on her sofa, an arm over her eyes.

I smiled slightly. I walked over to her and poked her sides. She jolted up with a squeal that I didn't know she could have.

She looked at me, and without another moment, I burst into laughter.

She laughed softly and moved so I could fall onto the sofa. "Stop it." She whispered, looking elsewhere.

I kept laughing. "H-how can you make that noise?" I wheezed. Tears were streaming down my cheeks because of how hard I was laughing.

"I am ticklish, shut it." She hid her face in her palms.

I calmed down from my laughing fit and wiped my eyes before pouncing at her and pinching her sides.

She started to squeal and laugh. She was strong but when she was tickled, she wasn't.

I laughed and moved so I could tickle her better but stopped when I realised I was in her lap.

She gasped for air, not really taking notice of where I sat.

Get off her, you idiot.

I couldn't. I was stuck. I couldn't move. I liked being here.

After a moment, I saw her hands snake around my hips. "You alright?" She asked.

When I didn't respond to her, she grabbed my chin and forced my eyes up to meet hers. "Answer me."

I bit my lip and nodded slightly.

"Words, honey. Use them." She hummed, sitting up with me still in her lap.

I swallowed down a moan. "Yes..." My face was starting to burn.

Elena raised a brow. "You sure, honey? You don't seem alright. You're going red." She placed the back of her hand on my forehead.

"I'm fine.." I muttered with a slight smile.

"Mmh." She pursed her lips, placing her hand back on my hip. "If you're lying..." Her eyes trailed my face, as if searching for something.

I took the chance to tickle her again.

"L-lori!" She yelled out, laughing and struggling against my fast moving hands. "Y-you bast-bastard." She threw her head back on the arm rest as squeals and giggles effortlessly poured down her tongue.

She is so pretty.

Actually though, how in this world of fucked up shit, does someone so perfect like her exist?

It makes zero sense.

~~~

About three hours after our tickle session, she had sent me to the bedroom to go to sleep, but being alone, creeped me out. Especially after what happened today.

It made me want to cry even thinking about it.

So after 30 minutes of being decisive, I walked into the living room. Goosebumps arose all over my body, as a shiver ran down my spine.

She looked like she was already asleep, but I wasn't too sure. So I gently rubbed her shoulder.  "Elena.."

She murmured something, that i didn't hear and turned around to face me.

"Uhm.." I scratched the back of my neck, a soft burn covering my cheeks.

She sat up, her eyes still droopy and low. She looked so tired.

"Did you have a nightmare?" She asked, grabbing my hand and pulling me into a hug.

Her face nuzzled into my chest, making my body tense. Not in a bad way, of course.

"I mean.. kind of.." I wrapped my arms around her neck. "Can you come to the bed with me...? I don't want to be alone.."

She hummed with a soft nod before standing up and lifting me into her arms.

She placed her hands on my thighs, making me gasp quietly, and wrapped them around her waist before gently walking with me to the bedroom.

She placed me on the bed and laid down next to me. "Sleep well, baby." She murmured, laying her head down on my chest.

She's so affectionate...

"Goodnight, Elena." I threaded my fingers into her hair, and after a short while, I fell asleep.

~~~