Chapter: 4

Lorenza

She gently traced her lips along my collarbone, while running her hands down my waist.

She moved her kisses up, re-kissing the hickeys she had left on me.

I moved my hands down from above my head and placed them on her shoulders. "Let me touch you..." I whimpered. "Please..."

She disconnected her lips from my body and lifted her head.

With very minimal force, but enough to get the point across, she lifted my arms back above my head.

"No... you chose to challenge me..."

She stared down at me with a devilish look in her eyes and a slight split between her lips as she gently pushed her leg up.

A small whine left me when her thigh pressed against my clit.

She smirked lowly.

She moved her hands down my body and onto my breasts, making sure to set a warning if I dared move my arms down from their position.

Her thumbs rounded my nipples, making them harden, and causing a whimper to escape my throat.

"Dont tease me.." I looked up at her, my eyes taking in the way her bare body looked in this red lighting. Absolutely gorgeous.

She ran her tongue over her lower lip and lowered her head down to my ear. "Now, why would I do that?" She whispered before moving one of her hands down my stomach.

She made sure to scrape her nails along my skin softly, which made me even more aroused than I already was.

Slowly, she moved her lips down my neck then back up and onto my lips. She was gentle with the kiss, making me forget about her hand.

Which, in turn, worked with her plan, because as I forgot it was there, she reminded me of its presence when she slipped a finger into me, making me gasp and pull back from her kiss.

I opened my eyes, her hazel ones there to meet my gaze. They weren't their usual colour though. They were darker. It made my legs close around her hand.

She didn't seem to like this because her free hand moved down to my thighs and spread them apart again. "Don't..." she whispered.

"Yes, ma'am..."

Her smirk returned back to her lips. "That's my good girl..." she placed her lips back on mine as she started to move her finger.

My moans started to pour down my tongue but were just muffled by her lips.

She sped up her finger before adding one more. I felt my back arch slightly, but she placed a hand on my lower stomach pushing it back down.

All while still kissing me.

And without a single warning, she slammed her fingers up into my g-spot, making me scream out, arch my back and in turn, hit my head on the headboard.