CHAPTER 22

MAKAYLAS POV:

"the fact that we gotta do this for nine months scares me every time.." my sister said making me and trell nod in agreement as we walk towards the entrance.

"lani said we gotta go to the main office to get our ids and they emailed us our schedule, did yall see it" I said going to my phone asking them making them nod.

"yea and they shitted with mines...why the fuck do I have calculus first period" trell said and sucked his teeth. 

"they put chemistry for my first... I fear" my sister said

"oh see I got English I can work with that ig" I said 

"what's yall lunch period"

"7th" they both said making me nod cause I got 7th too.

we finally made our way to the main office.

"hi we the siblings that just transferred here and we was told to pick up our ids here" I said the lady at the front desk looked up and seen us and nodded.

"name please" she asked and we told her our names and then she got up and went to the back.

"oh my god why is her back so big" trell mumbled making me bust out laughing.

"yall we promised lani we gonna be on our best behavior lets start off right" I said and they nodded.

"ok yall can come to the back and take yall pictures and wait ten minutes and they'll be all set for yall ok?" the lady said and we got up and followed.

TEN MINUTES LATER....

"umm first of all they didn't even tell me when to smile I look like jt in her mug shot" kiyah said as we walk out the principals office looking at our ids.

"I don't think this is me on here.. thats somebody else" trell said looking around.

"ok guys well meet back here to go to lunch?" I said and they nodded and we went our separate ways.

I found my class and sat down in the back on my phone waiting for class to start .

LATRELLS POV

I found my class and I was here early asf so I sat down in the corner with my AirPods in listening to 41s album .

five minutes later the bell rang indicating that class is abt to start and ppl started to fill the rows of seats in the room.

then yall...

why I seen a girl walk in her looking nice...

realllllllllllll mf nice....

im talking body not built like a p real niceeeeee 

she was light skin wearing this light blue sweatsuit with some 11s... my god she bad asf.

 my god she bad asf