CHAPTER 1 1/2

FLASHBACK/OMNISCRENT

"please stop punching me"Kehlania cries out. "bro stfu before you wake up my daughter bitch" her boyfriend josiah said.

"im sorry i wont do it again just stop hitting me please" she said.

"ik you are" he says giving her a kiss.

"strip"

"hu- I SAID STRIP BITCH YOU CANT HEAR" she jumped to the loudness of his voice.

"please no" she said .

"bitch lets go" he said dragging her up the stairs by her hair.

At that point kehlania was tired, she didnt even try to fight it anymore she just layed flat on the bed and just let him do whatever. Kehlania met josiah when they was in highschool, trust me he wasnt like this before. Josiah was loving, kind, and loyal. until his mother, sister, and dad passed away at the same time due to a fire being broken out in their home. Ever since then he has been coming home late, hitting on kehlania and doing so much other thing you couldnt even imagine.

one day when lani was 7 months pregnant josiah had came home at 4 in the morning drunk and high as a kite, lani gets a text from this unknown number and seen it was a video of her cousin and josiah sex tape.

That got lani so upset that she just started packing her and the babys belongings not saying a word to josiah.

"fuck is you going" josiah said snatching the bag and throwing it at the wall.

"Im done"

"bitch you aint done with sheit sit yo yella self down somewhere"

she just continued packing not saying a word.

"bitch you aint here what i said"

"..."

BANG

before you know it lani is getting punched kicked and stabbed by this man she so called thought loved her. January 25 2019, thats when the beating had started and caused her to loose her baby because of Josiah the baby was shot.

fast foward to two years later after she lost her first baby. the situation that happened last night lani had enough she couldnt take it no more so she finally had the strength to up and leave this man for good. every night she knew that josiah would be gone all night so that would be the time to run.

"bye baby im leaving be good for daddy" he said kissing me and his 10 month old daughter.

"bye say by daddy" she said waving her daughters hands in the air. she couldnt wait to get out of this hell hole.

as she heard the door shut she waited a few minutes to see if he was coming back in or not after that she just started taking and taking and taking every thing she could.

🥀3/3🥀

Me: yall im bout to leave now

MARIII😘: RUN HOE RUN

LAY🥰: WADEEEEEE IN THE WATAAAAAA RUN HARRIET

ME: LMFAOO STOP🤣

LAY🥰: what time your plane lands so we can come pick you up.

Me: 3:45

MARIII😘 fuck dat imma be there at 2:30

Me: LMFAOOO LOVE YALL

MARIII😘: LOVE YOU MOREEEEE

LAY🥰: LOVE YOU MOREEEE

mari and lay and kehlania had been best friends since elementary. They helped her plan this escape ever since last month. mari dad and lays mom started messing with each other and got married then up and left to NY. Which is exactly where lani is headed now. Back to her home ny

Lani got a new phone, new number, new email, cutting up her bank cards into pieces and having a secret bank account that josiah doesnt know about and socials are shut down. she shut off all the cameras in the house along with shutting off the alarm system. she left her old phone on the bed so she wouldnt get tracked. and took her new phone placed it in her pocket grabbed her belongings and also her daughter Zayiana.

"come on baby its time to go" lani said grabbing zayiana.

marii ordered the uber for her since she doesnt want no trace of her left back in florida she wanted to be completely off the grid.

4 HOURS LATERRRR

they had finally touched down in NY and JFK. and she sees her twp best friends running towards her and giving her an big group hug.

"I MISSSEDDDDD YOU BITCHHH" marii said yelling and screaming.

"i missed you guys more." she said about to cry.

after the 1 hour and forty five minute drive to the house. she unpacked her bags and zayianas bags, then a minute later zay comes in the room and sitting down on her bed.

"so how you feeling whats the first word that comes to mind"

"free...im free" she said smiling and looking around.

GIGI: AHHHHHH NGL I THINK I DID MY SHIT ON THIS BACK STORY WHAT YALL THINK.