CHAPTER 12

LANIs POV

Its been two weeks since I've talked to sevyn ever since that sleepover and honestly I feel like a hoe...

I feel like I've been treated like a one night stand..

but right now im watching the new version of proud family while zaya on my room floor playing in her life sized barbie dream house she got sevyn to buy for her.

why..idk

but I just realized that zaya birthday is coming up in a week so ima plan her first birthday party.

she finally got friends from her grandma Sunday school so I can invite them.

my baby finna be 3...she growing up so fasttttt🥺

I get a  ft call from uzi

"idk I just feel like you just don't wanna talk to me no more if Youn wanna be my best anymore then just say that" as soon as I answer the phone I hear uzi say.

"uzi what are you talking about" I chuckled at him.

"cause if I don't call you its like I might as well assume you passed away" he said rolling his eyes.

"and where is my good sis zaya at" he put his fore head inna camera and as soon as he said that zaya came and climbed on the bed.

"UTIIIIII" she screamed.

"HEY SISTER GWORLLL" he returned the same energy.

"HEY MS GURRR" she said back make my eyes go wide.

"uzi what is you teaching my baby"

"nun" he said twisting his lips.

"mama can we go Der today" she asked me.

"mommy has to do hair" I lied... I just don't wanna see sevyn.

"gurl stop lying cause I just seen your instagram post from the client you did an hour ago and the caption says...and I quote "last person for the day dm me for bookings" with a red heart and a kissy face so its either Youn feel like leaving or you just don't wanna see long faced ass killa" he said tilting his head to the side.

"mmcht"

"ok how about this...when you come here you and zaya can chill in my room its ac in here and zaya left some toys here from the last time you don't have to see killa" uzi asked me.

w best friend😩

"ok fine but if something happens im taking my baby and leaving" I  told him making him nod and hang up.

--- an hour later---

I texted uzi and told him I was outside and less than five minutes later I seen him run down the porch steps and did a front flip and landed on his ass making me bust out laughing.

"OWWWWWWWWWWWW" he screamed rolling on the concrete floor.

"boy get up" I got his hand and helped him up.

"is he here" I asked him.

"yep hes on the couch but just ignore him and just go to my room marii already in dere and she know you coming. ima be up there inna minute" he said making me nod.

"HEY SISTER GWORL" he said taking zaya out my arms making her giggle.

"HEY MS GURRR" she said swiping her hand under her chin making us bust out laughing.

we got into the house and I spotted sevyn and cookie sitting on his lap she notices me and grabs his face and gives him a kiss but it look like from the corner of my eye that he didn't kiss back...