CHATPER 18

KILLA POV

"im so happy yall asses is going back to school yall are too damn ghetto" cman said shaking his head at the reckless siblings. me, uzi cman and the siblings are on our way to staples to go back to school shopping for the kids trell starts his senior year and the girls starting they junior year.

"first of all fuck you" kiyah said making cman stick the middle finger up at her

"and second me too ima try to stay out of trouble this year and get honor roll" she said causing all of us to suck our teeth.

"yeah ok because you said this last year"

"and the year before that" trell added

"and the year before that" cman then added

"and the ye-ALRIGHT DAMN" she cut him off

"but no im serious because this is the year in high school that be making ppl wanna drop out so im tryna lock-in so I can get into a good college" she said.

"not with that atrocious record you got" trell mumbled looking off to the side.

"bye Latrell like yours is clean" she said

"umm see this difference between me and you is I do shit and don't get caught YOU and your ghetto ass doppelgänger you got next to you over there just don't gaf and got no shame" he said making Kayla look up at him from her phone and scrunch her face up at him.

"now why am I in it...yall see how I get brought in stuff I aint even did nun" Kayla said acting like nene.

"and my record aint even that bad tbh its kiyah she got more suspensions than me its just that when she don't go to school im not gon go cause who tf wants to be in school without your twin"Kayla said dapping kiyah up.

out of the three its kiyah that don't know how to control her temper it used to be all three of them that was bad all together but trell and Kayla went to anger management classes cause my grandma was getting tired of hearing teacher complain about them doing crazy shit in school so they took the classes seriously but as yall can see kiyah didn't🙃.

"killa where is lani I miss my good sis" kiyah asked me making me shrug.

"you know this nigga don't know" uzi said causing me to side eye him.

"don't side eye me bitch you know what you did." he said.

"wait what he do" trell asked.

"wanna be posted up with other bops and shit..yah nasty" he said in a raven synmone tone looking me up and down.

"bruh that was mad long ago" I said.

"no matter how long ago it was you still did it and she still think you aint shit so pls" cman said.

"a damn shame"

we finally get to staples and when we walked in the whole store looked a mess

"nah wtf" trell said looking around.

'ion even wanna shop here no mo..." kiyah said

"Bro we only here to get a couple things yall old asses only need like four things" cman said

"umm who, I need more than four things" Kayla said.

"im not finna blow money just for it to be sitting in the storage again Kayla aint shit a junior need but a binder paper pen and pencil thats it" I said mugging her.

"man fine" she sucked her teeth making me pull her wig back she turned around and. looked at me with her wig half way on. making trell run away laughing.