CHATPER 17

LanisPOV

"Threw away your love letters ,I thought it'd make me feel better I , finally got you out my bed But I ,still can't get you out my head, ooh I'm sending you one text at a time I know you're by your phone So boy, pick up your line And I ain't too proud to beg So, what's been said has been said, hmm" I sung into the mic the lyrics that I wrote in my notebook.

its been a month since we went to bk I can say that I had fun. in two days me and the girls are officially throwing the party in bk since everyone been waiting for us to do so.

right now its just me in Chris basement since he was out in Europe on tour he gave me the keys just in case I wanted to come down here and make music. 

"And I need you to know
You don't know what love is
And I need you to know, hmm
You don't know
And you don't know what love is
If you don't put up a fight
You don't know what love is
If you don't stay up all night, crying
You don't know what love is
If you're too good to call a million times
And you say you know what love is
But I swear you never seen it in your life, ooh, hmm, uh"  i finished the song and got out the booth and sat by the engineering table adjusting what I need to adjust.

as soon as I finished up I get a call coming from marii

"hey bitch"

"heyy" I said while walking out the house

"ok you're coming with us to the aquarium and yess im telling you not asking you so where you at-wait where even are you" marii said and I stopped what I was doing in my car and gave her the bitch who you talking to face cause...

"im minding my black pretty ass businesses and I guess bitches just don't know how to ask ppl to go out with them nowadays  but I guess ill go with yall and ill bring zaya who's going" I asked her

"the regular group, I guess the boys  cousins too and  they funny asl so they aint gonna be a problem I met them before because uzi took me to meet them two of them is twins girls and its a boy they don't bring them around a lot because they don't know how to behave  " she said.

"wait Chile wym they don't know how to behave" I said concerned

"girl they is like old ass bebe kids they in high school tho ion know how old but they call them the reckless siblings cause they have no home training " she laughed making my mouth drop...okk

"ok ima come what time and where we meeting up at" I said 

"...seee uhh everyone already over here at our house we about to leave inna hour" she said and made the "😬" face making me sigh.

"Jesus Chri- ok marii bye" I hung up and drove off I wasn't that far from our house it was only like a cool 10 minutes away.

I got into the house and everyone just stopped what they doing and just stares at me like Im some random bitch off the street.

"uhh hello can I get my face back Chile" I said to all of them.

"unt un ms ma'am where was you at aint nobody heard from you all day and its about to be damn near night time" uzi said holding a sleeping zaya

"im grown..." I said inna questionable tone and  looked around. 

"oh hush you still my lil dysfunctional bestie go get dress you look homeless you not finna go out and embarrass me" he waved me away making me stick my middle finger at him and run upstairs to get ready.

and hour later..

"YUHHHH MY BESTIEEEE PUTSSS THE SHITSSSS ONN" uzi hypes me up making me do a pose.