25. A small gift

Aakarsh ~

I didn't want to leave her alone in the room but I had a lot to manage. What I was doing, all because of her. I had to arrange her birthday and change her mood . I couldn't see her sad and regret for her life .

I entered the meeting room and saw that Anand and Parth were waiting for me. After having an important discussion, I need to attend court work.

"Is bhabi maa okay? I told you to tell the truth first before it gets ruined because of her father. I knew he was going to do something like that. He is the worst person I have ever seen. I think he is planning something different now. He will never leave that land. The rulers who are under you for now are all good for now except him. By the way the south border should be strengthened. Something is cooking different there. I went to the south border before to manage but now something is seeming odd. Radhagunj which is under us is covering the south border. " Parth said.

"She is okay for now. But she is trying to show that , I know how much it hurts if our close ones hurt us. It's better that he already left otherwise I would have killed him by now. I will handle him later on but I have to see the south first. All the information you have about the South, please place that in the court room and it should be discussed."

" I have told Sakhi to be with bhabi maa all the time. You should be with her all the time Aakarsh. She needs you. We can handle this for now but you should be with her." Anand said with a worry on her face.

"Tomorrow is her birthday. I need to surprise her. Please order the maids of our Sheesh Mahal to clean it out. We will go there tomorrow. "

"Okay I am telling them." Anand said.

I left our personal meeting room and went towards the court room. I managed the work there and headed towards our room.

She was sitting by the room and looking outside. Her face was down touching her knees and her hands were hugging her legs.

"Aaru." I called her with softness in my voice and she looked at me.
Then she again looked outside. I went to her and sat beside her.

"Are you still sad dear?"

"It doesn't matter 'Rajan'."

"It matters to me Aaru. "

"I am not sad but just thinking about how the days changed so fast. To look back at the past , it wasn't that much pleasant. The present is also playing with my feelings and the future is also uncertain. Maybe this poor heart of mine is too weak to handle all these things. "

"Don't worry about anything. Can I want something from you? "

"Yes 'Rajan' you always can. Just say it. I can't handle things like you or give something expensive but I can give my all to you. And thank you for telling me the whole truth yesterday. "

" You had the right to know the truth although the truth was bitter. It will hurt for some time but you will be okay with the truth more than the lies. Temporary lies are also required you know to manage the situation. That's why I lied to you and hid the fact. But I never meant to hurt you. So I was just requesting, can you please cook the dinner for me today?"

"Yes I can 'Rajan'. I wanted to do it everyday but only because you strictly ordered. The maids never let me touch those things. They say that Maharaj has ordered them. I will obviously cook all your favourites for the dinner."

"You have many works rather than cooking. Other than archery we will practice sword practice from tomorrow. Don't you dare to run out from that. I need you to be present there before me. "