8. Getting comfortable

Aakarsh ~

When I got out of the bathroom, her sweet smell was filling up the room . She smells like roses. Her long wet hair was falling down and covering her full back. Her blouse also got a little drenched due to her wet hair. She was drying her hair pulling her hair on the left side now .

I got the view of her bare waist as she hadn't laid her dupatta on her. She was unaware of the fact that I was watching her. It was really a blissful view. Uff.... That waist chain was really mesmerizing. It's really hugging her waist tightly. Her back was more attractive than her front.

I walked towards her and she got the hunch of my presence. Quickly she was going to hold her dupatta but before that I back hugged her. I slid my hands by the side of her waist.

She was sensitive to my touches. She was not uncomfortable but she would not leave her cute actions. She was wiggling in my hold.

I was playing with her waist chain in my right hand while my left hand was holding her both hands which were stubborn to get out of my hold.

" What are you doing 'Rajan'? Leave me. I think, you are already late for the court . You should leave now. I think your health is okay but don't forget to take the food on time." She completed in one breath .

Still she was struggling in my hold. Poor her . Why doesn't she get that she can't win in this cute struggle? She is a fool and I am sure that I will not leave her this easily.

" You don't know my dear. Baba saa
has already declared that the court will be in pause for a few days. After the war everyone gets their short relaxation. Some of them are injured and some have to give their time to their family. So everyone is on the leave. I also need to give time to my family , especially to my wife. You don't need to worry. Also I am the king , no one can say anything to me even if I am late. I have a meeting with Anand and Parth . So I will go in the meeting room after a few minutes. " I said.

"Who are they 'Rajan'? " She asked.

"They are my right and left hand . I really can't be this man without them . Whatever you are finding in me now is only because of their support. They are my friends. They are my courage. They are my best friends." I said with pride.

"Oh , I haven't met them yet . I didn't know about them. " She said with a pout .

Ufff ...... Her pout was too cute. I really wanted to kiss her. But I couldn't. Her reflection in the mirror was too captivating . She didn't notice that she stopped struggling in my hold. I was feeling good that she had already started to be comfortable with me.

" Come in the meeting room after a few minutes. You will be able to see them . "

" Am I allowed to go there? No one will say anything?" She asked.

" You are allowed to go everywhere. You are the queen and you have the right and choice to do anything you want. "

" Ok , then , I will go there. " Her joyful voice echoed in the room.

"Have you noticed that you have already stopped struggling in my hold ? Why don't you agree that you are comfortable around me. Eat something good and healthy, so that you mature more and your brain will work fast. You will be able to work on your every emotion fast. You know you are too young that's why I can't do anything to you? "

" Emotions are generated from the heart not from the brain. You are the fool here. You need to eat healthy food. I can notice that you are behaving weirdly after coming from that battle." She said with an irritated voice.

" That's where you are wrong. The heart can't generate emotions. Only our brain is responsible for our intelligence and also for our emotions . "

" You are very much complicated. You don't have such emotions like I have. When you are sad, your heart feels heavy. Your brain doesn't. It feels like someone stabbed in your heart and your throat is choking. By the way you won't understand this at all " . She said.

"I understand everything . When you are sad just come to me. I will never let you be sad. I can't see you crying. I can't see you being hurt. "

" Okay leave it. I know. Get to the main point. You again called me young. I told you I am mature enough. What do you want to do with me that you are holding back now ? " She asked with a questioned face .

" Do you really want to know what I want to do?" I asked her.

"Yes." She said.

" I want to open this waist chain of yours, tightly tie this over your both hands , take you to the bed , make your hands upon your head , tie this chain with the head rest securely,take off your every jewellery,strip your blouse from your body , also your beautiful skirt and want to make...."

Before I could complete it she shouted , 'Sakhi'. I was irritated.

" Who the hell got in this room without my permission?"

My hold got loose and she took this chance. She quickly took her dupatta and ran out of the room. Oh , she tricked me. This was not fair.

I was worried that she ran out of the room in an inappropriate state because of me. I shouldn't have teased her that much. I took my leave hurriedly from the room so that she could come back fast and complete whatever she was doing.

~

Again, I have posted. I think I can't hold myself back from posting. You guys should enjoy reading the chapter. I can't make long chapters now. But the later chapters will be long. Some sad parts are also coming. I am so worried about our Aaradhya. I can't see her being hurt. But the story has its own journey. Not too sad but her husband will always be there by her side. A little twist is coming and I can't spoil that. If you all have any questions, you can always ask me.

Vote for the chapters please. Comment down your thoughts. Enjoy reading.
Take care. Lots of love❤️❤️❤️❤️