17. A thief

Aaradhya~

X MILD MATURE CONTENT AHEAD X

My naked chest touched his. His touches were giving me shivers all over my body. I couldn't help but moan.

"You know I waited for this day for a long time but I thought that you were not ready. I never wanted to force you. You look very fascinating that my eyes never want to leave you. Your body is perfect and your curves are like the waves of the sea." He continued saying convincing words to me.

My body was shivering from the cold touch of the floor. We both were fully wet and extremely wet for each other. My needs were increasing and my thoughts were long forgotten. There was not even a single inch of my body which was not longing for his touch.

" I am ready, 'Rajan'. Please touch me more ." My voice came out low .

He took my bud in his mouth and was licking it . He was sucking it like it had milk. I didn't know from where he was getting the fake milk but purely eating it. It was feeling like the whole will go inside his mouth and it will stay there forever.

"You taste so good Aaru. I have never tasted something so delicious before. I feel like filling it with milk but I am controlling myself dangerously. I can't lose my control today. You look so tempting. You are glowing more after getting my touches ."

"W...why are you con...trolling yourself??"
My voice was going breathless.

He didn't reply but bit me harshly there.

"Ahhhh 'Raaajan' ."

He shifted himself to another bud and started to suck it. He took some water in his hand and dripped it near my navel. He caressed the water there and it made me ticklish. He was teasing me extremely. But he never touched my skirt. I was waiting for him to touch there but not even once he got down.

"Why ar...are you not g...oing d...down on me???" I asked being intolerant.

I was craving for his touch. He was making me feel so much things which even I was unaware of . I didn't know what spell he had on me. But I was being a submissive to him. I submitted myself wholly to him. My everything. His fingers touching every inch of my breast was feeling heaven. He didn't know how I was needy for him. He made me forgotten about my worries. He stopped my crying but various kind of cryings were escaping from my mouth.

" Not today Aaru. If I go down my hunger will become uncontrollable. I don't want that. I don't want to make you pregnant now. You are too young to be a mother. Also we are not ready yet." He said in one breath.

I was shocked to hear that. Somewhere feeling sad and offended. But I kept that in myself. He pinched me and was sucking my neck now.

"Ahhh ....what made you think so?

Wh ..why will I n... not be ready ?

Ahhh ..." I moaned louder when he sucked me harder.

"You are becoming naughty. Also you can't take me whole, my dear. You need to be ready. You are too small. Don't you think so?"

I made an angry pout by hearing him.

"Ufff....Aaru . You are too cute. " He kissed my pout and I pulled him in a kiss.

"My body is longing for you 'Rajan'. I need you."

"No. Not today I already told you. You are not in that emotional state. You will regret it later. We will do that when we will be ready. Also there is a high chance of conceiving. So for today this much is enough. I just wanted you to feel pleasures and wanted to forget the pain. That's why I initiated this." He said in his husky voice.