1. Aaradhya ( introduction)

Aaradhya ~

The weather seemed clear and the faded sound of chirrupings of bird could be heard from the outside . The whole nature was fully lit by the warm light of the sun at the dawn and the soft wind coming from the ventilation was touching my hair.

The doors , even the windows were locked from outside and the darkness in the room was slowly having me with time.

I was lying helplessly beside my bed with messy hair and the cone of my saree was wet by the tears that were still now rolling down my pink cheeks . Where the outside world was clear like water but the inside world was broken and shattered.

The only possible imagination of the outside was making me energetic in this condition for a nature lover and a cheerful girl like me who never spends a second at home. Our house was only a house but never was a home. Sorry it shouldn't be called house rather a big palace. A lifeless palace.

The dominance that reigned over everyone was still a trauma for a 18 year old girl like me. My mother being a part of a family still didn't get any respect from any one.

We were the Royal family of Ginigunj where my father was the king . There was no place for a daughter to be respected and the sons were the main priority. I really wanted to forget that there was still love in this cruel world where the word love was used with no emotions.

Love means giving , sacrificing and valuing the opposite person more than yourself.

But people live in a fake world of love where the feelings are not determined to reach the heart. It's due to my family that I didn't get the sense of the love but the nature used to heal me .

It had been three days since I was locked and day after tomorrow I would marry the king of the Ranigunj .I used to like to see children playing, farmers on the fields , women working and helping their husbands and specially liked to see that boy to whom I used to admire from a distance . He will never know about me and also never about the feelings that developed inside me. Maybe it's not love but I admire him and respect him. But I want to experience love . Maybe the absence of love in my life wants a little love at least for a day. Even if it's not him then the one who will love and take me from this hell. I can blame my age for developing this kind of feelings inside me as it's normal for this age.

Still I am accepting my fate knowing that it's impossible to marry and love the one you like. I didn't want to marry a person whom I don't know for whom my heart doesn't beat , I don't even know how the person he is . I told everyone in my family that I didn't want to marry but every word was neglected and fell meaninglessly on the floor. Even if I escape from this misery everyone would blame my mother which I didn't want to happen.

So I agreed but my father didn't believe me for which I was locked and only the maids were visiting to give me food. The hell is going to start soon I guess.

~

NOTE

This is the first update.

I request you all to at least read ten chapters and then you all can judge the book. Don't judge a book by its cover.

Please read further to know more about the characters and how their life changes further. The twists and turns of their lives will make you realise that life is not a bed of roses. Initially the chapters are short but later on they are of standard length.

I request you all to read it patiently. Vote for the chapters. Comment your thoughts. Follow my account to get more updates.

Happy reading. Take care.
Lots of love  ❤️❤️❤️❤️