𝟶𝟷𝟿.

5 months later

5 months later.
𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙲𝙸𝙰𝙻 𝙶𝙰𝚄𝙻𝙳𝙴𝙽
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"STILL dragging me to this bullshit ass place! We been going for 5 months Daija you see we making process and plus, I got way better shit to do." Special complained making Daija stop.

"What's more important then making this relationship better special?! Please let me know!"

Well he was trying to find a way to propose to her, so he thought that was going to make the relationship better in some way.

"Mane nvm! Let's do this shit!" he spoke, letting go oh Daija hand before walking into their therapist office, Miss Cindy.

"Wassup Cindy."

"Hi Cindy."

Special fell back into his chair, thinking about how he been planning this surprised for months now.
Everything falling into plan, dove and his brother semaj already helping.

Since that was really there only family, he would try and get dove to reach out to Daija's family for him. He already had wedding coordinator. And place to propose.

"Special did you hear her?"

"Nah, what she say."

"See see- no! Special this what the fuck- Daija mane I'm thinking about some!"

"What could you be thinking about special?"

"Mane Cindy, Daija cannot know."

"Daija do you mind stepping out the room?"

"Okay, special we will talk about this at home then." Daija spoke making special wave her off and roll his eyes.

He waited for the door to close, before he scooted closer to the Cindy. "I'm tryna purpose." He told her, already knowing it was at a beach.

And that was already planned too, "oh I understand! But special you have to try hard and fix this relationship if you are going to really committed to her for life." Cindy lectured.

Special hummed listening, already knowing it was going to take a lot. He planned to purpose on Friday since stuff would be done on Monday.

"I understand, and trust me we have been doing great ever since we started coming here. We get into tussles but we always know how to communicate after. Daija is who I wanna spend my life with ya hear me?"

"I just hope you guys can work through these problems, and I hope she says yes crossing my fingers!" Cindy spoke, making special nod his head smiling.

"Okay dai come in baby." Special spoke, making her swiftly step into the room as she sat by special. He rested his arm on her thigh, "I'm ready to listen."

Daija wanted to do this so they could become better, and he loved the effort she was putting into this relationship so now he had to show her he could do the same.

"Okay, so special agreed to keep doing therapy. And that he wanted to do this to make you guys relationship better. How long have you 2 been together now?"  Daija smiled, remembering the day they met.

"We've been together for almost, 2 years now? We met when he was 17 and I was 18? Now I'm 19, and he's 18." She said holding his hand, as he blushed.

But what he didn't know was Daija was holding a big secret, a secret she didn't know how long she was able to keep.

"And have you two ever thought about children?"

"Yes actually we have one on the way, and another one coming soon!" Daija explained, making the therapist smile as specials jaw dropped to the floor.

"What you- one on the- DAIJA YOU PREGNANT?!" Special yelled picking her up, spinning her around as she laughed.

"Yes, I'm 4 months baby!" She spoke, excited as well. He kissed her lips multiple times, as he hugged onto her.

"What the fuck I'm finna- have you told your sister?" He asked, already knowing he was about to deliver the message to his brother.

"Yes she already knows, and so does your brother."

"That bi- don't" daija spoke closing his mouth as she kissed him.

"Okay I'll send you two love bugs on your way, daija congratulations! And special I'm happy for you enjoy the rest of you guys adventure!" The therapist spoke waving as she sent them on there way.

"Finna text semaj bitch ass and go off." Special spoke, but before he did that. Tomorrow was a very special day, the day he was going to ask daija to marry him.

"Daija."

"Yes baby."

"Wear something really cute tommorow, like a white dress. We going out somewhere nice, and wear sandals." He spoke smiling making her hum. Wondering what he had under his sleeve.

"Okay baby." She mumbled, laying on his shoulder as his hand rested on her thigh.

So excited to start a family with you.

Yeah daija ass pregnant I guess, I'm so ready for this book to end I don't know wtf to do