𝟶𝟶𝟻.

𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙲𝙸𝙰𝙻 𝙶𝙰𝚄𝙻𝙳𝙴𝙽

𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙲𝙸𝙰𝙻 𝙶𝙰𝚄𝙻𝙳𝙴𝙽

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

SEVERAL MONTHS LATER.

SPECIAL had cut off all connections with daija, not wanting to hear her lame excuses. He cut her off, didn't want no relations after this. He just wanted to stay to himself.

Right now, he was at the mall with his brother. Needing more shoes, since he only wore air forces. Trying to expand his horizons and try something new.

They were walking in the mall, before semaj spotted his girlfriend. 'Yo imma go over there and talk to her.' He spoke making special nod his head.

Semaj and dove still going strong, seeing that daija was with them he didn't want to go over there. He still wasn't over what she did. And it's been about months since she heard from him.

Special looked at her, seeing that she was already looking at him she waved smiling. Making him mug her before turning back.

Special wouldn't say he miss her, he's been doing better actually. He was now in school, doing amazing with his grades.

His hair got longer, as he got more tattoos. He went to his checkups, and they said his brain was slowly developing more and more.

He watched from his peripheral as she slowly put her hand down, a frown appearing on her face. Making him shrug, before going up to his brother.

'Mane yeen done yet? I'm hungry.' Special spoke making his brother roll his eyes.

'Hey special.' He heard daija say as he ignored her.

'Like I said is you done you white man.' He spoke to his brother making him turn to his and pop him in his forehead.

'I told you I'm not white nigga!' He spoke making special chuckle as he sat down, going on his phone waiting for his brother to stop talking.

he watched as daija sat by him, making him roll his eyes. He looked at her, she looked good. Her hair in ponytail curly.

'Say what you gon say then get away from me.' He grumbled, making her frown again. He stared at her, scooting closer.

'Do you got some to say to me?' He spoke as she nodded her head, before looking at her stupid.

'Den talk nigga.' He said as his accent grew out, making her nod.

'I'm sorry special. I'm so sorry. I miss you so much, literally. I haven't been able to get out of bed or anything since we stopped talk- I'm not tryna hear the bullshit.' He looked at her, standing up leaving her there.

'White man let's go' he spoke to his big brother, as he watched him mug him before he waved by to both of the girls.

Making special only wave to dove, turning his body the other way. As he still wanted to buy more clothes.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝙳𝙰𝙸𝙹𝙰 𝚂𝙸𝙽𝙲𝙴𝚁𝙴

𝙳𝙰𝙸𝙹𝙰 𝚂𝙸𝙽𝙲𝙴𝚁𝙴.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Daija sat there, tears forming in her eyes. Before her sister hugged her, making her sob. She understood why he treated her this way, but she couldn't help but miss him.

He couldn't even look her way without looking at her in disgust, she seen he matured and his mind was wiser then before.

His style got better, his hair longer in his freeforms. More tattoos covering his face, and body. And he had Diamond teeth.

His voice was deeper, his accent coming out more fluently. She was happy to see he was more confident then before.

He didn't wear glasses anymore, but she seen he wore contacts. She saw pictures of him, he was so cute and looked more mature.

She needed and wanted to talk to him, but wondered how she was going to. He has been avoiding and ignoring her for months. Now how was she going to keep trying.

She was knocked out her thoughts feeling somebody slap her in the back of her head seeing it was her sister she rolled her eyes.

'I know you thinking about him. Try to go to his house and talk to him.' She spoke making her hum, Daija was unsure if she should be doing that.

He barely even paid her no mind when she was infront of his face and he hasn't even seen her for a few months. That already told her he didn't feel the same way no more.

'He got a Instagram now. He a lil model type shi.' Dove spoke showing her his pictures as she tapped on one.

10,000 LIKES & 900 COMMENTS@𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋𝐍𝐁𝐀Aloha 👋🏾

@𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋𝐍𝐁𝐀
Aloha 👋🏾

She smiled at his face, he was genuinely so cute. She went on her phone following him, liking his pictures. He has a nice following it seemed like he was doing good as a model.

She wished they could go back to how they were, she seen he got more opened about his disability which made her proud of him.

She knew she needed to talk to him, so she was going to go to his house later on: even if he didn't wanna see her.

But she was gonna see how it goes.