𝟶𝟷𝟷.

𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙲𝙸𝙰𝙻 𝙶𝙰𝚄𝙻𝙳𝙴𝙽━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙲𝙸𝙰𝙻 𝙶𝙰𝚄𝙻𝙳𝙴𝙽
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

SPECIAL yawned, scrolling on his Twitter. As he took a sip of his sizzurp. Special had been turning to drugs over the pass days, out of nowhere at that.

He hid it from daija, everytime she would come around. He would hid his pills, or drink. Or anything of the sort that she would dislike seeing him do.

'Yo spe-' Semaj spoke before he was cut off at the sight of special drinking. Making him run to his side.

'Mane mov- nah special what the fuck you doing lean fa?' Semaj yelled grabbing his shirt as he grabbed the drink.

'Give it back! Please!' Special mumbled his eyes low, he didn't have the power nor energy to fight his brother over the cup.

'Give.. give me it-' he spoke before he automatically fell dizzy making himself faint.

'What the fuck! Special!' He spoke shaking him as he checked his heart, feeling as it went slow and slower.

'Nah nah. Special get up bra!' He spoke as he grabbed his phone dialing daija number.

'Se- special just downed a cup of lean! He passed out meet me at the hospital!' He spoke before hanging up the phone.

'Fuck special cmon!' He mumbled grabbed his little brother into his arms carrying him inside.

'Get the fuck of me son.' Special mumbled, making his brother scream.

'What the fuck! you started drinking lean special seriously?' Semaj yelled, as he dropped special on the floor making him groan.

'Stupid bitch. Don't call daija no mo. Tell ha I'm fine.' Special spoke waving his brother off as he went inside the bathroom, splashing water onto his face.

'Mane aight.' Semaj spoke going back inside his room as well as special before hearing his phone ring.

Seeing as it was daija he answered putting it on speaker as he heard yelling.

'So that's what you do now! special what the fuck is wrong with you! You act like you do-' she spoke before he hanged up.

'Ain't tryna hear allat' he mumbled shrugging as he pulled his cover over his head falling into a deep sleep.

HOURS LATER.

Special groaned as he sat up, feeling someone's arms wrapped around his lower waist.

It was daija.

Her loose curls to the side, her eyes puffy and red, so was her nose. Her lashes were long, he frowned knowing she was crying.

And he was the cause of it, he tapped her.

Special had another photoshoot today, he was about to get ready since the photo shoot was at 12 and it was arriving pretty soon since it was 10.

'Yo daija wake up.' He mumbled as she stirred in her sleep, groaning her eyes popped open seeing special she wrapped her arms around him tucking her hand in his neck.

'Special i- i gotta go.' He mumbled pulling her away gently, as he headed inside of the bathroom closing the door.

He was embarrassed, embarrassed that she seen him in that state of mind. How could she possibly wanna be around a boy who is mentally fucked up? And won't even try to make himself better.

Tears fell down his face as he looked in the mirror.

'You a dumb ass bitch. Daija don't want you. She using you. She like how vulnerable you are for her.'

'No she don't.' Special mumbled itching his head as he played with his fingers.

'She love me. Sh- she care about how I am and she doesn't judge me.' He spoke hearing a crowd laughing at him.

'This nigga think she real life love him, nigga she feel sorry cause some wrong with yo brain.'

'No the fuck she don't!' He yelled punching his mirror as he felt glass hit his face. Making him hiss at his now bleeding fist.

'Special let me in baby please.' He heard as a rough knock was on the door.

He opened the door, falling into her arms as she heard light sobs. Rubbing his back, his eyes fell closed.

'I punched the mirror. My hand is bleeding.' He mumble showing his hand to her.

'Can you tell me what happened. And who hurt you.' She mumbled rocking him back as forth sensing he was shaken up.

'Somebody, told me you just felt bad cause of my disorder and you didn't really love me. And I punched them.' He mumbled, making her nod.

She knew it was all in his head, but didn't know how to explain. She didn't want him thinking that she thought he wasn't okay, because she did. And she knew he wasn't.

'Don't do that special. That was nobody okay? You told yourself that baby.' She spoke making him mug her before standing up.

He scrunched his face up, 'ian tell my self shit! I said somebody told me ina mirror! He was RIGHT there! Don't make me seem crazy!' He yelled pointing in her face as he went inside his cabinet.

Finding his cotton wipes, fast healing bandaids, and alcohol. He then poured the alcohol on his wound, hissing as he patted the cotton wipes on the wounds before covering them with bandages.

'Nap time.' He mumbled grabbing Daija's hand, stepping over the spilled glass. As he shut the bathroom door, he was gonna get somebody to fix that tomorrow.

He brought her into bed, laying in her chest as he wrapped his leg around her snuggling his head inside her breasts making her chuckle lightly.

'Thank you fa not judging me.' He mumbled his eyes closing as he got use to the room of darkness.

'Thank you for being yourself with me.' She spoke kissing his forehead as she snoozed away along with him.