𝟶𝟶𝟹.

𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙲𝙸𝙰𝙻 𝙶𝙰𝚄𝙻𝙳𝙴𝙽

𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙲𝙸𝙰𝙻 𝙶𝙰𝚄𝙻𝙳𝙴𝙽

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

SPECIAL, has now been ignoring and avoiding daija ever since he kissed her. He felt as if she didn't feel the same way, so he stopped what he was doing and left her alone.

Special now can admit, yes. He has a crush on her, a big one ever since he met her the first day. But didn't know how to say it to her face. She made him nervous.

She's been trying to call, text everything but he muted his notifs. And everything. Now playing with his astronaut as The Weeknd played on his tv.

'Say, why you ignoring daija? She told me you was. She worried bout you nigga.' Semaj busted into his room.

'I kissed her, and I don't think she feel the same way.' He spoke making his older brother gasp in excitement.

'You telling ME, you kissed her? You made the first move? My nigga.' He spoke making special roll his eyes dapping him up.

'Ain't allat. She ain't even kiss me back. She pushed me off her.' He spoke shrugging trying to forget about the moment he embarrassed himself.

'If youn talk to her imma beat yo ass. You got 4 hours.' Semaj spoke making special groan as his head hit his bed.

He grabbed his tablet, calling her as it ranged several times. Before she answered, 'what do you want special?' He heard her voice say making him sigh.

'Can you come over. I want to talk.' He spoke as the call went silent, making him nervous as he held onto his spiderman action figure.

'I'll be over in a second.' She spoke before hanging up making him stand up with a breath of relief.

10 minutes had past, before he heard a knock on his door. Going downstairs, he opened the door.

'H-hi daija. I just wan say I'm sorry for kis-' he spoke before feeling a pair of lips meet his.

He widened his eyes putting his hands on to Daija's face, kissing her back as he backed into a wall.

His first kiss, Daija's lips tasted like pineapples to him. Sweet and big, he felt as if his body was heating up.

Feeling an aching pain down at his area, wincing. He pulled away from her as she looked at him, 'I like you too daija.'