𝟶𝟶𝟷.

𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙲𝙸𝙰𝙻 𝙶𝙰𝚄𝙻𝙳𝙴𝙽

𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙲𝙸𝙰𝙻 𝙶𝙰𝚄𝙻𝙳𝙴𝙽

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

SPECIAL sat down, grabbing his custom name glasses putting them on. He found his comic book, adding it back into his shared collection of comics he kept.

'Ma! Can I go outside?' The boy asked walking downstairs as he saw his mom settling up the table for dinner.

'To late boy, plus dinner almost ready.' She spoke kissing his cheek as he smiled before feeling somebody nudging his body

'Move fathead' he heard his brother said before smacking his lips, pushing him back

'Leave me alone maj! And okay ma.' The boy said sitting in his seat grabbing his tablet as he turned on ninja turtles.

'Yo special, you wanna do this 2 man wit me?' Special heard his older brother as him before titling his head

'Like Spider-Man vs Ironman? Sure! Can I get my toys and come back dow-' special was about to ask white adoptive mother, linda before his brother interrupted.

'Na not that 2 man. Another one.' His brother said before going back on his phone making special decline.

'Mama what's a 2man?' He spoke as she walked by the table setting there plates down both of them saying there thank yous.

'I'm too old. Semaj explain to your brother.' She spoke waving both of them off, before going to the kitchen to clean.

'Basically, 2 of us, 2 girls. And you get a girl, I get a girl. Then we hang with them.' Man explained shrugging making special gag.

Special stuffed his mouth with food, 'if ma say I can go, then i will.' He said putting a thumbs up making his brother hug him kissing his cheek.

Special wiped it off rolling his eyes, 'thank you special! You da best! Ma can he go? I'll watch him!' Semaj spoke begging putting his hands together

'Sure. Be careful, watch him for real maj! And text me.' She said making semaj nod his head.

'You gotta go get ready special.' He said making him take the last bite of his food throwing it away as he kissed his mothers cheek, now going upstairs.

Specials older brother, always bought clothes for him. Him not being into fashion, he always asked his brother too.

He picked out a red Nike tech, grabbing his all black air maxes.