37

"onika

"onika." beyoncé burst into the room. i looked at her like she was crazy from the bed. i've been laying down for a little minute, waiting for time to go by. we have a really nice dinner tomorrow night. i'm excited because we're all dressing up. can't wait to see my babies all cute.

"yes my love?"

"why'd you post that?" she scrunched her face at me. i chuckled some already knowing what she was talking about. this woman here is so jealous. "knowing all those weirdos would be in your comments."

"because i don't care about them. i have a perfectly sexy wife right here." i gestured to her. although she looked so crazy, messy hair and silk robe. that's been her go to after sex. and she be looking so damn good.

she was in her phone, standing at the end of the bed. i watched her type super fast before she looked at me again. if she's replying to people i'm finna get on her ass because i told her about that.

it's best not to entertain those folks. more than half of them are just random anyways.

"like why is this girl even in your comments? and i know fucked her before just by the emojis she used."

"i apologize on her behalf." i propped my head up on my hand. she's always on my ass cause i fucked so many bitches at one point. some of those girls never stop. i'm rarely on my social media though. beyoncé be on there more that me and it's my stuff.

she be getting on my nerves with that.

"fuck that. i'm gonna text her."

"that wouldn't be good baby. i'm sure she's a nobody so imagine how that'll look on you."

"i don't care. imagine how it looks on me with her in my wife's comments being weird."

"you're grown my love, so whatever you feel is best." i'm not gonna argue with her about it.

"stop talking like that." she mugged me and i knitted my eyebrows. how in the hell am i talking? i'm literally recovering from a high. "stop talking period."

"yes ma'am." i laid back in the sheets and pillows. all she had to say, i swear i will go to sleep.

"get up!"

"mcht you tripping." i looked at her, now feeling myself get an attitude. if she don't get out my face with all that. seriously. it's not even that fucking deep.

"you making me look dumb onika."

"nah, you're doing that on your own my love." i chuckled. no way she tried to flip it on me. she doing all this on her own, nobody told her to get to jumping bitches in my comments. like why? "if you just chill it wouldn't even be this deep."

"how can i chill when pictures like this are being posted? and then there's people in your comments leaving things that'll stir the pot with the media. not even just randoms, these people are in the industry."