28

onika walked inside the trailer with me. sometimes i forget that she was apart of this crew before i was even apart of it. she took all the headshots for this show. i swear there's no escaping her in this media world. our paths will always cross. not that i don't want to anyways.

i'm excited she's at work with me today. but i don't want her to see me in action though. it'll scare me. only because i don't know how she'll react to seeing this man...having his way with me.

we haven't had any discussions about the show since it came out really. so maybe she's over the whole thing. i would honestly hope so.

"wait where are you going?" i stopped her. she was about to leave out.

"i'm at work just as you are baby."

"oh...right." i dropped my arms. ugh. so i have to sit in here alone. scenes that aren't on the set annoy me. meaning we have to sit in the trailers until it's time for us to go on. it'll be hours. long dreadful hours.

she chuckled coming towards me.

"what'd you expect?"

"you to be with me."

"welp. i'll be back when i can." she poked my nose before actually leaving. i sighed sitting on the couch and opened the blinds to watch her. usually i would watch something on the tv but watching her is so much better. her life is like a movie.

i yawned turning my head on the cushion but still watching. this morning was such a hassle. we got the kids breakfast on the way to school and although there's only two of them, it felt like six.

rumi and ky will throw you for a loop.

also had to get kam to michelle's building. she was trying to catch an uber since her mom took her car back....i wanna meet that woman. but i insisted we drop her off and she tell us when she's ready. at this point she's a child of mine. if i wouldn't want lyric catching an uber to work, i'm not gonna let her.

but i wanna do something special for kam. she's such a huge help whether she knows it or not. even if she's just sitting there. the kids love her.

i was thinking about getting her a car. it'll be nothing to get that for her. especially because she has to get around. it's a need. i also thought about the apartment but her and lyric have it together already. they're only waiting for approval. which is taking forever. thankfully cause i'm not ready for anyone to leave.

they're good kids though. there's nothing i can't ask them to do. and they're very responsible. now i know my daughter can be a bit off sometimes but kam keeps her leveled. i love seeing it.

speaking of lyric though, i wanna ask her about the whole modeling thing. i know onika said she'll come around when she's ready but i just don't want to block her dreams yaknow?

personally i feel like lyric is waiting on one of us. onika thinks that she's not, and she's experiencing life and stuff. but that's why i'm gonna talk to her. just see where her head is at with the whole thing.

because she has plenty of ways to go. she can come with my agency, onikas or she can find her own. i would prefer she come with one of us though. onika doesn't want her to come with mine because she feels like it'll ruin her view. which i can't completely disagree.

but that's another conversation.

as i was looking out the window someone knocked on the door. i waited for them to come in and saw one of the guys on set. he said they were ready for me so i got up and headed out.

we went to the dressing area where onika was looking through a couple dresses. one of them i remembered from her sketch book. her designs always look exactly like the drawings.